Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:47:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 1 - Dr Trouser vs PlanktonSideburns

Started by Dr Trouser, July 09, 2023, 02:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

I'll never live this down

Child repeatedly twatted me with a heavy wooden toy today, let's just say I am regretting many descisions

selectivememory

Doc Trousers is through with a 15-0 win. Well played though Plankton.

PlanktonSideburns

Well deserved trou, - coming up with a decent joke about AI right now is a feat, was a joy to riff off your idea and gloat about dead twats in the sea

Baby and wife are recovering nicely, thanks for the kind words from yall. Can't wait to see the rest of the shots this year x

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 11, 2023, 06:42:17 PMI have to know more about that toilet cleaning apparatus

I think it was some mad fuckin piece of shit on amazon

Ferris

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 13, 2023, 08:24:10 PMI think it was some mad fuckin piece of shit on amazon

It had the same amusing name as another product/service on Amazon, which I've now forgotten. Some kind of custom print service, iirc.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 29, 2023, 07:02:21 PMIt had the same amusing name as another product/service on Amazon, which I've now forgotten. Some kind of custom print service, iirc.

Yes that was the one! Was it wank or something

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 29, 2023, 07:13:14 PMYes that was the one! Was it wank or something

I don't think so. It's driving me mad trying to remember. I think it was something to do with it looking like another word if you swapped two of the letters around. Two letters that are next to each other in the middle of the word.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 29, 2023, 08:58:26 PMI don't think so. It's driving me mad trying to remember. I think it was something to do with it looking like another word if you swapped two of the letters around. Two letters that are next to each other in the middle of the word.

I thought it was one of those swears that was very British, so they hadn't clocked it

Gunt?

Clunge?

Johnny Yesno

PlanktonSideburns