Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:34:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Youtube Thread

Started by garbed_attic, February 03, 2013, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabrielconroy

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on February 21, 2024, 08:54:33 AMCompletely innapropriate for this thread but I'm too lazy to find a more suitable one:

I don't find a lot of the Tim Robinson stuff funny (same with Heidecker), but when I do it's fucking great.

Yeah I recently blitzed all of that show and that sketch in particular had me in hysterics every time I watched it.

Sonny_Jim

Haven't done Season 3 yet, but the safari flapped hat and the university professor wanting a bite of your lunch are both amazing.  I think the latter due to the performance of the professor.

Season 3 is also great. (Not a spoiler because it's the entire sketch, unless you want to run across it in context.)

Famous Mortimer

Looks like the Youtube redesign finally got to me. No recommended videos on the right, they're underneath the video you're watching, and the comment section is almost unreadable (so it's not all bad).

I don't like it, obviously. Site redesigns are almost never to benefit the person using the site, it's that someone at Youtube has worked out that they can make more money from...whatever this is, than people hanging around comment sections. I presume.

The Crumb

Guy who eats WW1 canned meat gets defeated by Polish ration. I love the descent into chaos.

Head Gardener

QDRPHNC

Can't remember if I've posted this channel before, but this guy drives all over the United States, mostly small forgotten towns, while giving an informed, low-key commentary on the places he visits. Perfect background videos.

He covers rust belt states like Illinois and Indiana, but my favourites are when he goes into the deep south and the southwest.

Sonny_Jim

Wimbro finds a sword:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke, so chuffed for him.

Head Gardener

One of the best things ever.

bgmnts

Some mid-noughties nostalgia today:

Head Gardener

QDRPHNC

Posted this in the Grand Theft Auto thread, but wanted to drop it here too.

QuoteFound this video last night and it made me laugh a surprising amount. Bay Area Buggs and his friend Ryan impersonate cops on a private RP server. The part starting at 9:30 where they pull over an ambulance is great. Ryan in particular has a great line in police patter.

Spoiler alert
Looks like no people gettin' saved tonight!
[close]

For anyone unaware, on PC, people run private GTA Role Playing servers where they take their jobs very seriously. There are many tedious videos of people trolling these servers, but these guys are doing it in a fun way.

One of the most enjoyable YouTube videos I've watched in a long time. Nearly five hours of Dan Bell just drafting around telling stories about Baltimore:

George White

Simon Price posted this on twitter a while back but...