Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:12:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most hated human behaviours.

Started by bgmnts, July 23, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

I nearly cycled through a westie on the cycle path the other day. Thing darted out from nowhere.

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: bgmnts on July 23, 2018, 02:58:31 PM
How many pedestrian deaths caused by cyclists are there compared to cyclist and pedestrian deaths caused by cars?

That's their choice. I'm not saying it's safe to ride on the road but don't fucking swerve about on your fucking Santander fucking not even yours fucking pay as you go cunt on the FOOTpath, because I don't trust your skills.

Edit for clarity: I'm talking busy pedestrian footpaths, if your scared of riding in the road as per the rules then don't ride.

Buelligan

I've ridden my motorcycle on the pavement but only when forced by the stupidity of motorists.  No one died.

The Lurker

People who can give stick but get precious when people give it back.

People who cannot have a perfectly legitimate bad comment said about the company they work for or the industry they're in. Yeah, it's great you're proud of the job you do but give it a fucking rest, your job shouldn't define you and they don't pay you extra to be their mouthpiece.

Brown noses. And in addition to that, people who brown nose on social media.

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: bgmnts on July 23, 2018, 02:58:31 PM
pedestrian deaths caused by cars?

Forgot to say, I don't think cars should drive on the pavement either, they don't even fit.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: The Lurker on July 23, 2018, 03:17:54 PM
Brown noses. And in addition to that, people who brown nose on social media.

great comment!

Quote from: The Lurker on July 23, 2018, 03:17:54 PMBrown noses. And in addition to that, people who brown nose on social media.

U alright hun?

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 23, 2018, 03:29:48 PM
U alright hun?

or worse, people who use social media for obscure passive-aggressive digs:

Amanda is feeling....GUTTED that some people aren't the FRIENDS that she thought they were!!!! :-( :-(

(And then the 'u ok doll?' met with 'PMed you hun')

checkoutgirl

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 23, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
Put it straight in the rucksack or pannier. Obvious.

Uh, unexpected item in the bagging area. Please delay all people in the queue behind you by an extra 30 seconds. Thanks.

Captain Crunch

None of you are beating baldy's nomination of golf umbrellas.  I used to wonder which would be a more effective deterrent – slashing them quietly or getting under the thing with the owner?  If we could build up enough critical mass I mean just to make it too much of a risk for people to use one in an urban area? 

OK, drive a car then and don't wear a rucksack like a fifteen year old French exchange gimp.

Paul Calf

Making threads like this. It turns funny, clever people into boring old cunts moaning about fuck all.

Absolute worst is people complaining about threads.

Quote from: Emotional Support Peacock on July 23, 2018, 04:42:24 PM
Absolute worst is people complaining about threads.

No the worst is people making stupid meta jokes.

Gotta be honest I'm off to do another marathon in one hour and fifteen minutes so I can't be doing with this shit rn

Actually the worst behaviour is that of The Boston Crab wanking himself silly.

paruses

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 23, 2018, 04:44:46 PM
Gotta be honest I'm off to do another marathon in one hour and fifteen minutes so I can't be doing with this shit rn

Jesus - that's a good time. Best of luck.

kittens

nothing will ever stop me cycling on pavements

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 23, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Making threads like this. It turns funny, clever people into boring old cunts moaning about fuck all.

It worked for Jenny Ecclair and Rick Wakeman.

ASFTSN

Quote from: kittens on July 23, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

Always wanted to ask this to one of you types.

Why do you do this?  Why ride on the pavement? Is it simply the fear of dying while cyling on the road?

lipsink

People who don't say thanks when you hold the door open for them. That really fucking gets on my tits. What's going on there? Where I work the people that do this the most tend to be higher up, management-type cunts.

Lord Mandrake

Exemption for stabilizers.

FredNurke

There speaks a man who's never heard of piano wire.

jobotic

Quote from: ASFTSN on July 23, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
Always wanted to ask this to one of you types.

Why do you do this?  Why ride on the pavement? Is it simply the fear of dying while cyling on the road?

I don't get it either. Why would i want to ride on the pavement? I might hit someone. If I don't hit someone I have to go a fuck of a lot slower than I would on the road.

Endicott

Quote from: ASFTSN on July 23, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
Why ride on the pavement? Is it simply the fear of dying while cyling on the road?

It's all about maximising a property called pratfalls per metre.

biggytitbo

Id forgotten about this one now I don't use that path but the footpath along the canal in Leeds demonstrated every day that cyclists treat pedestrians exactly the same way they constantly moan drivers treat them.

ProvanFan

Quote from: lipsink on July 23, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
People who don't say thanks when you hold the door open for them. That really fucking gets on my tits. What's going on there? Where I work the people that do this the most tend to be higher up, management-type cunts.

Right, ta

Humblebrags

Sent from my iPhone X

thenoise

Rape, its just not on is it really.

Bazooka

I live in China, this thread is too easy.