Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:48:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB Quote of the Day

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, February 09, 2010, 05:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa's Boyfriend

Not unlike the "best tag" thread, if someone says something that strikes you as profound, clever, particularly funny or just makes you sit back and think for a minute (but ideally short and succinct) then post it here.  The first one goes to Turnstyle for this:

QuoteI'm 30 for christs sake, but somewhere in my mind I'm still revising for my A-levels.

Since today's quote of the day has already been chosen, I might as well just cruise til midnight.

Santa's Boyfriend

I was thinking it could be a bit looser than that!  Just nominate a quote that you love.

Still Not George

Quote from: Santa's Boyfriend on February 09, 2010, 07:42:07 PM
I was thinking it could be a bit looser than that! 
That's what she said.

Cerys

QuoteI need to go elsewhere in order to help out your charity and also if I stay there long enough my muscles would inevitably dystrophy and I get the impression that's not exactly something you're for.

Mythical Wet Patch, in the adverts thread.

From the Chip shop Terminator thread

Quote from: Desi Rascal on February 27, 2010, 10:52:45 PM
Sarah Connor: Then you're saying you're from the future, too. Is that right?
Kyle Reese: Right.
Sarah Connor: Right.
Kyle Reese:well technically i'm from Harry Ramsdens

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Treguard of Dunshelm on February 28, 2010, 12:36:37 AMthere had been a paucity of ideas in the ladsr de ade. the whole decade can be summwd up by one date: 11/9/01. fick ot. i will post6 mopree pf my statemenyts on the marrer when i am in a fit state 2 do so

EFIT: PEAXW Y'ALL!!!

Because I like the idea of someone reverting to the form 'on the morrow' when drunk.

Oh poo, it's 'on the matter', well I still like drunk posts.