Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,331
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We need to achieve a consensus about Cheryl Cole

Started by Backstage With Slowdive, February 18, 2010, 12:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backstage With Slowdive

We've been letting the issue flap about for ages, but now we need to really hammer out an official position on the whole matter. What does the Groupthink think?

buttgammon

chocky909

I like how she pronounces "Life" on that advert. She pronounces it "Layfe".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Zero Gravitas

I've just done some research and I think she's a national treasure with awful hair.

Lee

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on February 18, 2010, 12:26:20 AM
Who's Cheryl Cole?

She once called a toilet attendant a "black bitch", was charged with racially-motivated assault, and went on to become A National Treasure (tm) by virtue of being a reality TV star.

One might draw a parallel with Leslie Grantham...

.......if one were particularly thick.

Lee

Oh, and apparently she's nearly less popular than a sausage roll. It's a Facebook thing.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Is a consensus like an erection? If so I'm way ahead of you.

Pseudopath

Born in Newcastle-upon-Tyne on 30th June 1983.
Enrolled with the Royal Ballet's summer school at the age of nine.
Appeared in two British Gas adverts and an SCS advert with her younger brother, Garry.
Released her debut solo album, 3 Words, on 26th October 2009.
Dreams That Glitter is the name of Girls Aloud's autobiography, first published in October 2008.

Cheryl Cole is not a fan of acrostics.

rudi

"There were three of us in that marriage."

In an ironic twist, the 'other person' was a 3 Mobile.

Blumf

gmoney

boxofslice

Marty McFly

Blumf

Still Not George

biggytitbo

I don't really know who Cheryl Cole is apart from the whole black cleaner unpleasantness, but I hope 'someone' pushes a shit through her letterbox.

switchbitch

She was accused of being racist, then married Ashley Cole. That's taking hrr efforts to prove she's not racist a bit further than "some of my best friends are black", wouldn't you say?

rudi

Quote from: switchbitch on February 18, 2010, 08:40:20 AM
She was accused of being racist, then married Ashley Cole. That's taking hrr efforts to prove she's not racist a bit further than "some of my best friends are black", wouldn't you say?

You haven't seen how she treats him round the house. Works him like a, like a, errrm, like a dog. Yes.

chand

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: switchbitch on February 18, 2010, 08:40:20 AM
That's like Andy Cole sleeping with lots of women in a vain attempt to prove he's not a poofter. Which he almost definitely is.

Blumf

If you subject her to extreme temperature and pressure will her name change to Cheryl Diamond?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Blumf on February 18, 2010, 12:09:39 PM
If you subject her to extreme temperature and pressure will her name change to Cheryl Diamond?
I don't know but its the only reality TV show I'd bother to watch.

koeman

I hate that song about fighting for your love. Hate it. Hate it.

And I watched some documentary (that can't be the right word) about Girls Aloud the other week, and she came across as a bit of a whinging miseryguts. And her own nephew didn't recognise her.

All that said, I wouldn't mind half a chance to make her squirt.

Uncle TechTip

It's a really terrible song, isn't it. Like you can imagine Kylie, Gaga or some other female divas all turned it down, leaving Tweedy to pick up the scraps. I think it's the lack of key changes in the chorus, just 'fight fight fight' repeatedly on the same note, makes it a hugely irritating tune. Despite the moribund state of modern pop music there still aren't many songs which have you actively covering your ears. But this is one.

An tSaoi

I hate her bloody accent. I hate her bloody songs. Her hair is stupid. She's too gaunt. And she's on The X Factor which automatically makes her evil.

biggytitbo

I've never heard any of her music and on that basis I'd certainly botty-ram her if the opportunity arose but only on that condition that she remained silent then left straight afterwards,