Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:14:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We need to achieve a consensus about Cheryl Cole

Started by Backstage With Slowdive, February 18, 2010, 12:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaledonianGonzo

wherearethespoons

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 18, 2010, 12:28:30 PM
I've never heard any of her music and on that basis I'd certainly botty-ram her if the opportunity arose but only on that condition that she remained silent then left straight afterwards,

After extracting my phone number from you. I wouldn't allow her to wash either - it pretty be like having sex with biggy.

I haven't heard this fight for love song but I have read references to it in the gutter press in the form of hilarious puns.

buttgammon

Contrary to accepted wisdom (more in the wider world than in the land of CaB) I think she's the 'ugly one' in Girls Aloud.

By that I mean the one I would do the smallest number of sordid, depraved and possibly illegal things to.

For the record, I didn't write a story on the matter, publish it on the internet and become entangled in a high profile court case.

Honest!

wherearethespoons

Quote from: buttgammon on February 18, 2010, 12:37:44 PM
Contrary to accepted wisdom (more in the wider world than in the land of CaB) I think she's the 'ugly one' in Girls Aloud.

Who is the best looking one then? Bonus points if you agree with me. Though a name will not suffice - as I don't know it!

koeman

buttgammon

Quote from: wherearethespoons on February 18, 2010, 12:41:17 PM
Who is the best looking one then? Bonus points if you agree with me. Though a name will not suffice - as I don't know it!

The one who is considered 'the ugly one' by large sections of the public and media but not by me is the best looking one. Nicola, is it? (I looked it up because I didn't know any of the other ones' names). Kimberley is second.

wherearethespoons

Well I've just looked up their names (and skirts) and I can officially announce that the best one is the brunette. Kimberley.

koeman

An tSaoi

Is it the one the tabloids like because she's curvy?

wherearethespoons

Quote from: An tSaoi on February 18, 2010, 01:02:40 PM
Is it the one the tabloids like because she's curvy?

No, it's because of the great voice and deep meaningful lyrics.

PAGATRON

According to the old SEXY???? thread you all thought Kimberly was the sexist one by miles.

boxofslice

Going purely on looks, Kimberly is my favourite.  No idea what her personality is like, for all we know she could be just as hideous as that Cheryl creature.

SavageHedgehog

Kimberly turned up on some daytime kids drama about a age and gender spanning band who shared a house that I had on in the background while writing an essay a couple of years ago. I don't know if that makes her nice or not.

_Hypnotoad_

Quote from: wherearethespoons on February 18, 2010, 01:08:41 PM
No, it's because of the great voice and deep meaningful lyrics.

I read that in the voice homer used to say;

QuoteHomer: Marge, if you don't mind, I'm a little busy right now achieving financial independence.
Marge: With cans of grease?
Homer: (Sarcastically) No! Through savings and wise investment. Of course with grease!

chand

Quote from: PAGATRON on February 18, 2010, 01:09:30 PM
According to the old SEXY???? thread you all thought Kimberly was the sexist one by miles.

I didn't know she was a sexist, that's a shame. I wouldn't let it stop me though.

Artemis

Whenever I say her name, in my head - hidden from whoever I'm talking to - I call her Cheryl COAL. As in, 'black as COAL'. She'd hate that. I'm getting her back for slapping a darkie. And I'm standing up for cleaners of toilets everywhere.

Take that, you sexy white bitch.

rudi

Quote from: koeman on February 18, 2010, 12:20:42 PM
All that said, I wouldn't mind half a chance to make her squirt.

By jamming a chisel into her neck? That sounds ace.

biggytitbo

Alisha's Attic was better that Sugar Babes Aloud.

SavageHedgehog

I do find myself mentally saying "phwoar" whenever I see this poster in HMV:

Outside of that she's never done all that much for me.

Isn't it fairly well known (or at least "rumoured") that most of Girls Aloud aren't particularly pleasant?

Backstage With Slowdive

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 18, 2010, 12:28:30 PM
I've never heard any of her music and on that basis I'd certainly botty-ram her if the opportunity arose but only on that condition that she remained silent then left straight afterwards,

You're certainly not an Easy Lover, are you biggy?

Sarge

Kimberley is really normal, well groomed and rather delicious to look at.  My son (3) is friends with her nephew so I get to lust after her every now and again

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: SavageHedgehog on February 18, 2010, 08:21:16 PM
I do find myself mentally saying "phwoar" whenever I see this poster in HMV:

Outside of that she's never done all that much for me.

Isn't it fairly well known (or at least "rumoured") that most of Girls Aloud aren't particularly pleasant?
She's gone and let someone scribble on her thigh.

I'd still sniff her bum though.

Gulftastic

I've heard vague whispers about what her and Kimberley like to do when they are alone together.

I don't know if it's true, but I desperately want it to be.

Blumf

Hank_Kingsley

Uncle TechTip

Fiddle around with each other's Autotune?

She's so fake that's probably not even her arse in that shot.

dr_christian_troy

On a very tenuous note, I dreamt the night before last that I was sitting on a veranda facing out to the town square of a Deadwood-esque town. Then out of nowhere, Sarah Harding appears and leans down and kisses me. When she pulls away with a big smile, it appears she has wooden (or at the very least yellow) teeth.

I believe the moral symbolism of the dream is: 'Even women with shit teeth can be good kissers if it's not actually happening.'

Or something.

purlieu

I quite like her accent, but I like accents from that part of the country in general.  Otherwise she's a below-average looking idiot.

_Hypnotoad_

YYEEESSSSS she's back on the market !

<shines his loafers>