Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:43:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Epic Beard Man Saga / Race relations in America

Started by Rumpelwilskin, February 18, 2010, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suttonpubcrawl

I feel like I'm being really stupid or something, I just can't work out why she's called amber lamps.

CaledonianGonzo

Suttonpubcrawl

Ah right, I hadn't watched it all the way through with the sound on!

chand

Quote from: Steve Lampkins on February 20, 2010, 01:53:16 PM

I wonder if we'd have heard of this if they were both black.

Probably not, much like we wouldn't have heard about the Tiger Woods saga if the women he'd been fucking had all been his wife in a selection of wigs.

Maybe he just saw Gran Torino and decided like Clint did, that he just isn't going to take shit anymore.

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on February 19, 2010, 10:45:13 AM
I feel dirty just reading that Encyclopedia Dramatica shite. There are a lot of people who need their home computers and their capacity to reproduce taken away from them. VILE!

You can't take it so seriously, it's primarily been built by trolls to perpetuate an outlook that will make the general public shudder and turn away from it in revulsion, (generally the reaction you had) but there is gold in that thar site that deserves to be seen. Granted there is a lot of inconsequential shit as well and it's packed to the gills with casual racism and hate for virtually everyone but then that's the internet for you, you can't take it seriously all the time, hell most of the time anyway.

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on February 20, 2010, 01:57:55 PM
I can't think of a single person who has ever encouraged visiting the place.

<Hand goes up>

I am not ashamed either, call me a fuckhead if you will. I like ED (on occasion) and can understand why they do what they do.