Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:43:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

All The People I've Ever Loved

Started by hpmons, February 19, 2010, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpmons

- The guy at the information desk at Brighton station, who uses lots of cute little words (Super dupe!) and today was flipping his clipboard in the air.

- Sophie, who I was best friends with briefly in J3 and had an obsession with throughout senior school.  In J3 we would spend our lunch times in the playground spinning around and around until we got dizzy and then tried not to fall.  She had gorgeous golden hair and a quirky but cute smile.  In teenage years people said she took drugs, and I always used to imagine that spinning around was the precursor to that.  I still have a whole folder of photos of her that I downloaded from Facebook.  When she smiles, she has dimples in her cheeks.  She's dyed her hair bright blonde since.  When I first saw it, I actually burst out crying.

- Dr Diver, my dad's friend.  Apparently he's a racist, and he once suggested to dad that they both go visit some prostitutes.  But he always seemed lovely to me, and he helped me with my nosebleed the last time I saw him.  He had a nice face, and a gentle voice, and even now I'm slightly disappointed when dad mentions seeing him, and yet I haven't seen him since 2004.

- That Girl Guide.  She used to help out at Brownies.  She had long brown hair down to her waist, and was just generally really nice.  At that age I didn't know any teenagers except for my sibling, and...this girl was quite the contrast.  She was also really good at walking on her hands, and I thought that was so cool, because I could never do that, no matter how much I tried.

- Favourite Customer.  He is so very, very attractive.  He's very tall with shoulder-length grey hair and a...serious and intelligent face.  I haven't managed to coax much more out of him than "hello" and "thanks", but last time I do believe he mustered a "goodbye". 
It was a Saturday and the queue was about five people long.  I looked up and when I saw him a massive grin crept over my face, and then I quickly looked away so he wouldn't look at me and realised that I am quite so attached to him.  He seemed to be hovering between two tills, so I tried to speed up my work and help the customers pack their bags and I was so worried when an old lady was really slow at getting out her money, because he might move to another queue.  Thankfully he didn't, and when he came along I really slowed down - I podded some money up just after the previous person, just so the moment would last a little longer.  Alas he was only buying one thing, and its hard to put it through slowly...He paid, I grinned a little too much, and he said goodbye.  I dream that one day he will take me away from this life of drudgery and toil.

- Nisha, That Girl In The Year Below.  Because she was just drop dead gorgeous.  Not much more to say - she didn't even look like she had a nice personality, she was just so, so very...Aesthetically pleasing.  Whenever I saw her in front of me I'd slow down or even just follow her so that I could look at her lovely, lovely legs.

- Dan WH.  He was very nice, and my first (#1 of 2) kiss.  We still keep in contact a little even though I was very rude to him.  After our first kiss I told him I didn't think there was a "spark" between us, then a couple of weeks later I told him his tongue was like a cold wet octopus tentacle.  Then I apologised.  He is intelligent, and I find that very attractive. His...pattern of speech and way of joking is quirky somehow, there's something quite unique about him.  He is also a future millionaire, so hopefully I can be his mistress.

- That Girl With The Braces At the Morrisons in Crawley.  I spent two days working there as "training", and I don't think I ever actually knew her name, or spoke to her until the end.  Just as I was leaving forever, I said "I think you are very pretty.  And since Ill never see you again, I dont have to be embarrassed." and she eagerly said "Oh! You're going? No, stay, work here! Move here!" and I said "Id love to, just to be close to you...And I can say that, because I shall presumably never see you again.  Bye!"  God I love her.  I love her so much.  It was only afterwards that it suddenly clicked in my head that she was wearing braces and I may be a bit of a paedophile.

- Mr Starbuck, The R.S Teacher.  Dark hair, slim, glasses - so traditionally attractive I was ashamed of myself.  He was so enthusiastic too, so interesting.  After the first lesson I went home and within an hour I had his address, phone number, mobile number, his other work number, his sister's name, and several photos of him.  I was actually surprised that other girls weren't throwing themselves at him, he was only 28.  I can only assume it was because he was part time, and an RS teacher, so most people didn't see him.

- The girl who lived next door to me at Canterbury.  Her name was Lottie, though I don't think she ever told me.  We only spoke once, during Fresher's Week, and then never again.  She was short and slim and somehow she just...dressed well.  It wasn't any particular way or style, just clothes looked really good on her.  Again, I would sometimes find myself walking behind her on the way to the main campus, and would try to speed up and slow down my pace so I could...have something nice to look at.

- Neil.  Without this forum I'd probably have become a drug-addled street prostitute, and by now my body parts would be in seven different countries.  He also has a lovely voice, his accent is really sexy.

- Patricia, That Girl At Work.  For ages I'd stare at her, trying to work out if she was pretty or not.  She is a redhead, thats a clear plus.  Also one of the few young girls at work (or at least the others are boring blondes and I don't notice them).  I've seen her get changed in the locker room, her body is quite average.  But...She's really nice somehow.  Maybe it's merely because it would be quite boring to not even slightly fancy anyone at work.  So now I stop trying to figure out whether she's ravishing or not, and simply gaze lovingly at her whenever I can.

- That Boy At Tescos In Canterbury In 2008.  I only went to him once.  I guess I was miserable and mad at the time, and he brightened me up somehow.  All he did was pack my bag, but he did so carefully, and lovingly, and it made me giggle.  It stuck in my mind.  I remember thinking that I should try to get served by him again, but I never did.

- Whoever wrote the sentence "Frank Sinatra is smarter than Sartre".  That is one damn sexy sentence.

Spoiler alert
- My Boyfriend.  For so many reasons.  Mostly for his mind, body and soul, but also for his glasses and his fast walking pace.  And his core body temperature of course.
[close]
[/sub]

vrailaine

Is that a definitive list or do you plan to gradually add to it over time?

Red hair is more of a wildcard if you ask me.

An tSaoi

How can you love someone you've only seen out and about the odd time and have never engaged in full conversation? I always assumed love was about more than finding people you barely know 'aesthetically pleasing'. That's just fancying someone.

hpmons

Quote from: An tSaoi on February 19, 2010, 01:17:40 AM
How can you love someone you've only seen out and about the odd time and have never engaged in full conversation? I always assumed love was about more than finding people you barely know 'aesthetically pleasing'. That's just fancying someone.

Hush you, with your...words of sense.

vrailaine

Quote from: An tSaoi on February 19, 2010, 01:17:40 AM
The counter argument being the less well you know someone, the more possible it is for them to be absolutely perfect.

Marty McFly

Quote from: hpmons on February 19, 2010, 12:53:38 AM- Whoever wrote the sentence "Frank Sinatra is smarter than Sartre".  That is one damn sexy sentence.

Oh yeah? Well, Scooby Doo can doo-doo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter!

Johnny Yesno

Frank Sinatra is smarter than Sartre (sartorially)

Zero Gravitas

You've already got a thread dedicated to people loving you!

[may or may not be referring to the one on this board]

daimoniac

i'll not hijack this with my sentimental side. some know who they are, some didnt, all i still think of as they were. i'd probably not recognise them as they are now.

vrailaine

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on February 19, 2010, 02:48:47 AM
[may or may not be referring to the one on this board]
Is there a magical board that everyone's allowed see except me then? That link claims there is.

An tSaoi

I've got the same message. Not for Paddies it seems.

purlieu

Quote from: Captain Sensible-Trousers on February 19, 2010, 01:17:40 AM
Shhh.

Welshy

I'm the tall, attractive shopper with shoulder length grey hair you keep leering at. Stare at me again and i'll stab you in the throat.

hpmons

bum

biggytitbo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

hpmons

wee

biggytitbo

I bet if you tickle his belly a bit of wee comes out. Not Shoulders, the tiny rabbit.

Although...

biggytitbo

Quote from: hpmons on February 19, 2010, 08:18:55 PM
I hope it dies in a fire. A firey fire with burning fire and flames and shooting fire from the fire fire pants ants hosey fire man fire firing burning hot fire smother fire f*ck.
Who's in a bad mood the eh?...youse in a bad mood aren't you eh...awww...look she in a bad mood!

hpmons

titty

hpmons

bumwee

hpmons

bumtitty

hpmons

weebum

Small Man Big Horse

See what you've done now Taggers? You've broken her, damn you! You've broken hpmons!

I've only loved one lass. It ended horribly. And whilst I would never get back together with her, I still have dreams where we do. Infact I had one last night, and woke up with the strongest memory of a passionate kiss. Which in these dark days is not what I need.

hpmons

weetitty

chocky909

Hey, don't let a couple of comments stop you doing your thang. I absolutely love your self indulgent posts and threads and would love you to do more. You'll always get people criticizing but be aware that there are those that want you to keep doing it. OK?

hpmons

tittywee

ziggy starbucks

Its terribly important not to indulge yourself on cookdandbombd, its the worst crime

ziggy posts another maddy/hitler/larry mask mong

There are just a few extra miserable bastards knocking about at the moment. You're an easy target because you present yourself with a naive honesty. It can be hit-and-miss but big deal.

Would you prefer to get your kicks from trying to make strangers feel bad? Thought not.

Fuck 'em, basically. Do your thing.