Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:39:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Horses

Started by biggytitbo, February 20, 2010, 09:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

I fucking hate horses. Who the fuck do they think they are? The stupid arrogant ungulates. Trotting about like twats.

Look at this horse cunt:

If a horse ever came near me i'd knock its stupid goofy teeth out one by one with a toffee hammer then chop its mane off and shove it up its arse.

Tiny Poster

Clearly you've never achieved orgasm by riding atop one.

Danger Man

Right....

Oswald was the lone gunman.
Britain's financial crisis was caused primarily by working-class people taking on more debt than they could afford.
The planet is warming, and the warming almost certainly relates to population increase.

THERE'S PLENTY MORE OF THAT IF YOU UPSET ANY HORSES, BUCKET-BOY.

biggytitbo

Tiny Poster

biggytitbo

Talulah, really!

Can there be a more stirring sight in the whole of nature than witnessing at first hand, as I have done, a stampede of wild horses? The first you know of it is far off rumble, like summer thunder, in the distance. It starts to get louder, then the very Earth itself shakes as a thousand triumphant hooves drum out their wild natural freedom in an expression of exuberant abandonment. You watch as they approach, fearful, standing shock-still until, with the benevolent primal bound of horse to human, they sense you and part like the Red Sea before Moses, and stream past you in a wondrous river of sinew and flesh and then majestically gallop forward, forward, forward over a carpet of puppies, crushing the yappy little fuckers into a puree of shit and fur under their mighty horsey hooves. 

jimmy jazz

Roberto Baggio in full flight > stampede of Horses.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Talulah, really! on February 20, 2010, 12:13:29 PM
Can there be a more stirring sight in the whole of nature than witnessing at first hand, as I have done, a stampede of wild horses? The first you know of it is far off rumble, like summer thunder, in the distance. It starts to get louder, then the very Earth itself shakes as a thousand triumphant hooves drum out their wild natural freedom in an expression of exuberant abandonment. You watch as they approach, fearful, standing shock-still until, with the benevolent primal bound of horse to human, they sense you and part like the Red Sea before Moses, and stream past you in a wondrous river of sinew and flesh and then majestically gallop forward, forward, forward over a carpet of puppies, crushing the yappy little fuckers into a puree of shit and fur under their mighty horsey hooves.

Hopefully the horse shits will stampede over a cliff into a giant meat grinder.

Tiny Poster

Has anyone ever tried horsemeat? I'd love to.

biggytitbo

biggytitbo

Here's the only good horse:

Blue Jam

Does anyone remember the Horse Hater blog? Sadly Blogspot pulled it for violating their terms of use, presumably because they thought the language was too violent.

Typical blog entry:

QuoteNice Shoes, Asshole!

"Hey! I have an idea! How about I nail a hat to your head and some pants to your ass? How about I nail a toilet to your big uncontrollable asshole?"

I liked the one about their big stupid snorty laughs too, but no-one seems to have kept that one for posterity. Something like "I wish you were snorting up a big pile of horse poison so you would die"

The authors called themselves Dog Food Dale and Glue Factory Bob.

Blue Jam

I really wish that worked :(

biggytitbo

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 20, 2010, 01:40:52 PM
I really wish that worked :(
Does that not work? I can see the whole blog on there.

QuoteHORSES ARE TERRIBLE!!!

I am shaking right now because I hate horses so much.

Blue Jam

Ah, it works in Firefox, just not in Opera... thanks Biggy, and I'm glad to have introduced you to the blog.

Talulah, really!

"Horsey, Horsey don't you stop,
Just stamp on a puppy's head until it goes POP!
Your tail goes swish and the wheels go round,
Giddy up until their bones are ground."

biggytitbo

Urgg that horse is particularly hideous.

I do like your ditties though Tal.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Talulah, really!

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 20, 2010, 01:56:03 PM
I do like your ditties though Tal.

I'll bet you do!
Feel free to strum along yourself.

biggytitbo

This isn't better than anything:

If a dog breaks its leg, it gets to chill on a chariot. If a horse breaks its leg, it gets a bullet in the brain.

It's obvious who the real man is.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

biggytitbo

Even Budgies get a cast if they break a limb:

Horses don't because they're shit.

Talulah, really!

Quote from: The Boston Crab on February 20, 2010, 02:11:52 PM
If a dog breaks its leg, it gets to chill on a chariot. If a horse breaks its leg, it gets a bullet in the brain.

It's obvious who the real man is.

"Now I hobble all forlorn,
I fought a Horse and the Horse won,
I fought a Horse and the Horse won."

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Tiny Poster on February 20, 2010, 12:22:08 PM
Has anyone ever tried horsemeat? I'd love to.
A friend of mine did in France. He was so hungry.