Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:25:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Horses

Started by biggytitbo, February 20, 2010, 09:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

Horsemeat is pretty unpalatable, there isn't enough marbling through the tissue to keep it moist during the cooking. Fucking useless animals really, but they live a charmed life though, the last time I wandered around the streets naked, full of ketamine crapping wherever I pleased I got arrested and then sectioned for a bit, if a horse does it people rush out and scratch the fuckers nose give it a carrot and a sugarcube and then shovel up the poo to put on their roses. I tell you it's one rule for us and another for those braying cunts.

Welshy

I think people need to understand that HORSES really are much bigger than they appear on the television or the radio. Many of today's youngsters have only ever seen HORSES in magazines or video games. I reckon a herd of rampaging HORSES will create just about the right mix of confusion and terror to enable authorities to reclaim the streets and tackle the modern scourge of teenage yobbery. Of course, in many of the more 'progressive' cultures the HORSE is considered a sacred animal and it is not uncommon for young men to enter into bestial conquest and indeed lifelong matrimony with the most handsome and revered HORSE in the village. I say Great Britain is more than ready to embrace these exciting new philosophies.

rjd2

My Dad had a few horses when he was younger, I tried to ride one of them once he threw me off very quickly, I was terrified at the time he was going to kill me. I hated the fuckers ever since. I also hate horse racing, its really boring, even Cheltenham week bores me to tears. Also whats the deal with people having sex with horses?!!?

Oh and while Horses are shit, donkeys are really useless.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What's the deal with horses having sex with humans, more like? They're always at it.

biggytitbo

They find us sexy, especially Esther Rantzen.

dr_christian_troy