Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:31:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Purlieu's Piss Palace

Started by Ronnie the Raincoat, February 20, 2010, 11:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnie the Raincoat

Quote from: purlieu on February 20, 2010, 10:35:27 PM
I have never made a girl squirt.  I have been pissed on, and I can assure you you'd know if it was piss.

Er, that's a story for another thread.

Go on...

purlieu

I've done worse.
Possibly.
I suppose it depends what you'd define as worse.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Shit, I guess.

I don't think piss is bad, really. I'm not experienced in the ways of wee, but I wouldn't rule it out.

purlieu

Haven't done shit, no.  I always said "anything as long as it doesn't involve shit or blood".  The answer came back "what about piss?" in a jokey way.  Then it was suggested seriously some time later.  Meh.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

In the words of Hugh Abbot, 'what's a bit of piss?'

Zero Gravitas

It doesn't count if a jellyfish is involved.

vrailaine

There's worse stuff on half the fruit & veg in supermarkets, to be fair, and you generally eat them.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

vrailaine

It's like a shop, where you can buy groceries and shit.

mcbpete

I don't think you can buy shit there. I did ask last time I went to Asda but I got shunned....

purlieu

I think that's a Walmart thing.

Goldentony

I FEEL A HUNGER

ITS A HUNGER THAT TRIES TO KEEP A MAN AWAKE AT NIGHT
ARE YOU THE ANSWER?
I SHOULDNT WONDER WHEN I CAN FEEL YOU WITH MY APPETITE

WITH ALL THIS POWER YOU;RE RELEASING
IT ISN;T SAFE TO WALK THESE CITY STREETS ALONE
ANTICIPATION IS WHAT IM FEELING
LETS FINE THE KEYS AND TURN THIS ENGINE ON

I CAN FEEL YOU BREATHIN
I CAN FEEL YOUR HEART BEAT FASTER

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: purlieu on February 21, 2010, 12:14:12 AM
Haven't done shit, no.  I always said "anything as long as it doesn't involve shit or blood".

What about menstrual blood?

boxofslice

Each to their own but I've never understood those who indulge in 'water sports'.  Urine smells and doesn't taste nice.

Are these conversations suitable for a Sunday?

Cerys

The thing about being pissed on is that it presumably feels like being gently massaged with a stream of warm water.  On the down side ... it's piss.

biggytitbo

Good if you have athletes foot though so not all bad.

Cerys

Is that really true?  I've never had athlete's foot.  My tits keep getting in the way.

Welshy

If it's vaginal discharge you want discussing, i'm your man. I've tasted the lot - Menstrual blood, ejaculate, thrush, amniotic fluid and yes, more than my fair share of lovely golden piss. Indeed, I think female piss is probably my all time favourite bodily secretion.

I suppose my attitude might change if any of the above actually made an appearance during the sexual act though.

falafel

Quote from: Cerys on February 21, 2010, 10:16:49 AM
The thing about being pissed on is that it presumably feels like being gently massaged with a stream of warm water.  On the down side ... it's piss.

Yip - always wondered why people don't just go have a shag in the shower. I would mainly be concerned about my sheets and mattress. Ugh.

purlieu