Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:13:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

most active topics today HALP IT'S RAINING?

Started by Cack Hen, February 22, 2010, 01:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cack Hen

i awoke this morning with a raging erection, but not the physical energy to fist pump myself into smartprice ecstasy, nor the mental will-power to think of something, anything sexy. my mind wandered, i remembered MY GOOD FRIENDS at cookdandbombd, i thought MAYBE THEY'RE WHAT I NEED TO PASS THIS RAINY DAY

but so much politics, so much nothing, so much zzzz, not enough lol by even WI forum standards.

wet t-shirt competition?

maybe

t-shirt competition?

what's that i don't..

competition?

OKAY NOW WE'RE TALKING........

youtube videos?

yeah that sounds about right.

Kenickie - People We Want (live at the Reading Festival)

The Wire - You Were Very Gentle

feel free to discuss politics but if you can do it with your massive juicy tits out that would be just lovely

purlieu

hpmons

Have you ever made a girl squirt Cack Hen? If you have, there's a thread just for you.

Cack Hen

sup bruv

WINKY FACE

i don't like this non-anony tags thing, would i be right in assuming it gives crybabies more to cry about

maybe i'll start a facebook campaign; it worked for obsolete chocolate, it'll work for tags

boxofslice

It was only today that I found out the difference betweeen raisins and sultanas.

Cack Hen

Quote from: hpmons on February 22, 2010, 01:28:59 PM
Have you ever made a girl squirt Cack Hen? If you have, there's a thread just for you.

funny you should mention it, just yesterday i was telling my gf (she has boobs she's female i go out with her she's real) a joke and just as i was edging over the punchline she took in one big hearty sip of lucozade, then i hit the punchline and

BAM

her vagina exploded

hpmons

Quote from: Cack Hen on February 22, 2010, 01:34:20 PM
funny you should mention it, just yesterday i was telling my gf (she has boobs she's female i go out with her she's real)

You have a girlfriend? I thought you were saving yourself for me!

Cack Hen

i don't know why you're making out like she's not real i said she's real OH AND NOW YOU WANT PICTURES HOW TERRIFYINGLY PREDICTABLE

fine okay that's fine

http://canvaspaint.org/f435.png

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quoteshe took in one big hearty sip of lucozade, then i hit the punchline and

BAM

her vagina exploded

story checks out.

Cerys

Ginyard

chand

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on February 22, 2010, 02:29:48 PM
Ramirez?

The playable character from Modern Warfare 2, throughout the game you get loads of orders prefaced with the word 'Ramirez!'. Referencing this in any manner therefore generates instant hilarity.