Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:56:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I AMS MORE PATRIOT THAN YOU

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 23, 2010, 11:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/23/brave-blinded-soldier-has-union-flag-glass-eye-115875-22063311/

How do you demonstrate your love and joy at being part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain And Northern Ireland?

koeman

I have a rash in the shape of the St George's cross which stretches over my cock and balls.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wiggy

My doorbell play The Soldiers - Coming Home.

Danger Man

QuotePaul Croft, a working-class bloke from Nottingham, had a giant tattoo of Hogwarts headmaster Albus Dumbledore etched on his back—a gesture meant to surprise and delight his five Potter-obsessed children. We think it's safe to say that of the many dangers Croft tried to anticipate in subjecting himself to the painful and permanent procedure, the after-the-fact outing of the character by the author at a public lecture in New York City was not one of them:

"It's been terrible. I've always liked Dumbledore - just not in that way.
"I went into work and everyone was sniggering. When I walked in, one of the lads said, 'Oi, Paul - heard about Dumbledore?'

"There were wisecracks about 'Watch your backs, lads.' Someone asked me if I was planning to get a tattoo of Graham Norton. I thought, 'Why me?' "
Paul said: "It seemed like a good idea at the time...I don't regret it and I'm not going to get rid of it."

http://defamer.gawker.com/315312/british-guy-wakes-up-to-find-he-has-an-old-gay-dude-on-his-back

Danger Man

Nothing beats getting a WAR MEMORIAL tattooed all over your body.

The names are those of all the soldiers who have died in Afghanistan since 2002.

purlieu

QuoteWhen I walked in, one of the lads said, 'Oi, Paul - heard about Dumbledore?'
I don't get it.

koeman

I'd like to introduce that fella to Philip Laing, I think that could make for a good BBC3 show (what an oxymoron that is).

EDIT in reply to Danger Man's war memorial bloke, clearly.

biggytitbo

I've got as tattoo of Norma Major riding on the back of a bulldog on my buttocks.

Treguard of Dunshelm

I have a tattoo of Thatcher's balls on my balls

Wiggy

I have a Nick Griffin play-doh eye.

biggytitbo

I've got Ed Balls tattoed on my perinieum. I thought it was apt.

Quote from: Danger Man on February 23, 2010, 11:54:28 AM
Nothing beats getting a WAR MEMORIAL tattooed all over your body.

The names are those of all the soldiers who have died in Afghanistan since 2002.

This, and the Goody, look veeeery fake.

rudi

They just look new, surely? Tattoos always look embossed when they're all fresh.

easytarget

Quote from: purlieu on February 23, 2010, 11:56:32 AM
I don't get it.

Dumbledore is gay (except that he isn't).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albus_Dumbledore

These crazy tattoo threads always remind me of that story in Viz where the man got the Midland bank griffin logo tattooed onto his leg, just before they became HSBC.

vrailaine

Jesus that'd terrify me. Can someone give me the gist of why he done it and how much he paid for it cos I really don't want to see more photos of it.

Hank_Kingsley

I wonder if that soldier will end up joining the BNP.

He'd make a much better front-man than The Griffin.

Quote from: rudi on February 23, 2010, 04:25:33 PM
They just look new, surely? Tattoos always look embossed when they're all fresh.

Hm, but they don't look pixellated round the edges and they tend to conform to the same rules of perspective as the skin they're doodled on. And have far less of a photoshop shine to them. Juuuust sayyyin'

Uncle TechTip

Every day I take a moment to pay silent thanks to the combined NATO forces for protecting me from innocent Afghan civilians.

jutl

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 23, 2010, 11:40:04 AM
HELLOES MISTER PRINCE

Oh I get it - his injuries make him look like a 'mong'. Marvellous stuff. Well done.

purlieu

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteMarvellous stuff. Well done.

Thanks, I thought it was funny too. No, it's the way he's crouching down, seemingly wanting a closer look at Princey Wills. HELLOES THERE.

His war-torn features add to the unusual spectacle, that's just obvious. I'm not hugely concerned with getting into a argument over it. I might have bitten more if your post wasn't so obviously motivated by a bored desire to shit-stir. I thought it was funny, I think it is funny. I'm not an amoral monster and I don't make a habit of poking fun at people with disabilities. He's the one wearing a fucking union jack glass eye, so he obviously doesn't need any extra help looking like some ridiculously shit Bond villain.

How is mocking someone who voluntarily put himself in the line of fire less acceptable than mocking people who by a cruel twist of fate are incredibly ugly or disfigured?

purlieu

Meanwhile, 'MISTER PRINCE' is wearing goggles as he has done since he first met the guy, terrified it might happen to him too.

Marvin

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 23, 2010, 08:42:28 PM
I don't make a habit of poking fun at people with disabilities.

But you're not above a regular retard/spaz comment though are you? So I'm with jutl on this one.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Re: Marvin.

The idea you completely ignore all my usual posts and draw on less than 0.001% to form an opinion about my character is idiotic, and generally against the spirit of this thread which was supposed to be fun. Because, you know, seeing a man wearing a union jack glass eye especially because he is meeting Prince William is funny. And when you see him poking his head forward in a really creepy way towards him, I thought 'HELLOES MISTER PRINCE' was quite funny, setting him up as some weird Bond villain type character, it was not in anyway attempting to make out he had some sort of mental illness, ffs.

Oh my god I said the word spastics a few times over the space of 8 years, of course, of course- that must mean I have issues morally about my attitude towards the disabled. So does Rowan Atkinson in that case. All you're lowering yourself to is the usual small-minded online moral oneupmanship I and many other people despise. Midgetry, point-scoring- such petty, petty bollocks. Why don't you take it somewhere else?

Marvin

No I base my opinion on you based on everything I've read of your posts, which is all I know of you. As such I do find you come out with some pretty dodgy remarks and views from time to time, I didn't say that's all you do, but you do do it, in my view. It's not petty bollocks, and 'why don't you take it somewhere else?' - what is this your personal forum that should subscribe to your views now? Stop being such a pompous arse.

biggytitbo