Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I AMS MORE PATRIOT THAN YOU

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 23, 2010, 11:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I think the council should be murdered with spears.

sirhenry

Seeing as LadyHenry didn't get in, I'd agree with you wholeheartedly.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 23, 2010, 09:41:57 PMHis appearance is comical and while that's obviously not the nicest thing to be doing, it's not like I'm standing out a mile.

"Everyone else is doing it" is not really an excuse for mocking someone, though, is it? If you think you're right to do so that should be enough.

QuoteI think I did a reasonably funny job of it. I know you disagree...

Okay, I get the eye thing. Weird displays of patriotism are funny. But can you explain why the guy would have a funny voice in the second picture again? I don't get it.

purlieu

Because he looks kind of leery and creepy, surely?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: purlieu on February 24, 2010, 07:19:58 PM
Because he looks kind of leery and creepy, surely?

Oh, okay. The text looks more lolcats than Leslie Phillips, which is why I didn't get it.

biggytitbo

Don't apologize S, you've done nowt wrong. Some people are just obsessed with injured or dead soldiers like they're Jesus or something. I mean its getting so bad that you can't even have a runny dump on the local war memorial without the usual suspects complaining.

dr_christian_troy

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 24, 2010, 07:37:53 PM
Don't apologize S, you've done nowt wrong. Some people are just obsessed with injured or dead soldiers like they're Jesus or something. I mean its getting so bad that you can't even have a runny dump on the local war memorial without the usual suspects complaining.

A ladyfriend and I once got drunk, sat on the nearby War Memorial and, as the kids say, 'made out'. It was past midnight, but either way I did feel more than a tad immoral about the whole thing. I imagine if it happened as traffic passed during the day, it wouldn't have gone down well.

But then again, neither did she.

George Oscar Bluth II

It's not OK to mock a man who has a glass eye.

It is OK to mock a man who needs a glass eye, and decides to have a Union Jack one.

Jack Shaftoe

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on February 25, 2010, 01:46:58 AM
It's not OK to mock a man who has a glass eye.

It is OK to mock a man who needs a glass eye, and decides to have a Union Jack one.

Agreed, I did laugh at the HELLOES MISTER PRINCE thing, because putting a Union Jack on your false eye makes you look like a div, frankly. Although to be fair, someone should have said 'no, you'll look like a div'. Actually, surely someone could just have told him they'd done it?

Jack Shaftoe wishes it to be known that he himself has facial prosthetics (two false teeth after a non-Iraq-related bicycle accident) and thus will accept no comebacks or returns.