Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:05:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Create a T-Shirt slogan for me to wear

Started by Small Man Big Horse, February 24, 2010, 06:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

Nik Drou

Are they the front and back of the same T-shirt?

purlieu

boki

I've decided I'm going to have one made saying 'SLAAAAG' in that retro flock lettering.  Yeah.

tater pie

I like the 'cold shit' one, also despite the fact that I don't get the reference (Shaft didn't help).

Ooh or the CaB one "Like the man off Come Dine with Me, except even MORE sarcastic".

Small Man Big Horse

Ah, it started off so well, eh? Some superb slogans were created, some of which I know took hours to painstakingly create, and then it all fell apart when the voting began. Just like a real election, eh?! </piss poor satire>

Anyhoo, we have a tie between:

R.I.P.
Bruce Forsyth
1928-2010

and

'THAT WAS SOME COLD SHIT THROWING MY MAN LEROY OUT THE WINDOW!!"

So whoever places the next vote for either one of those will decide the outcome!

ThickAndCreamy

R.I.P.
Bruce Forsyth
1928-2010

It probably will lose it's humour when he actually dies this year though and he WILL DIE, I promise. Just copy ziggy's design and you'll have a near perfect t-shirt.

Small Man Big Horse

Thanks for that T&C! Right, I'm off to Cafepress to no doubt confuse them all a bit. :)

Goldentony

T&C when i find YOU i am GOING to throw YOU out the window. It WILL certainly be SOME cold SHIT.

HappyTree

I once made a t-shirt that said "I once bought a stuffed woodpecker in Chipping Norton" in French (Une fois j'achetai un pic empaillé à Chipping Norton). It is a line from Reginald Perrin's uncle that I thought random enough to raise an eyebrow, but in fact most of the discussions revolved around whether I had used the correct past tense.