Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:21:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

IT'S PETER KAY DAY!

Started by madhair60, February 25, 2010, 10:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custard

I liked it when he promoted dat thing wot had his name on it on all da chat-shows!

Quote from: alan nagsworth on February 27, 2010, 08:55:30 PM
I am! I have no idea who you are though! Are you someone under a recent name change?

Yeah, it's just Lookalike Mark Chapman mucking around. Ignore him.

Custard

Remember when he had t-shirts available for 14.99 on his website featuring hilarious catchphrases from Max & Paddy like "HOW DARE YOU", available BEFORE THE SHOW HAD EVEN AIRED?

Always thinking ahead. A sure-sign of a genius!

rudi

How does s2 being less funny (but, in my limited opinion, still rather funny) than s1 make him a cunt, exactly...?

Big Jack McBastard

Christ it's like I'm not banned from 4chan.

I'd go with 9 on Guy's scale, there were moments where it was wearing thin in Se2 and the commentaries were cringeworthy but his mercenary re-hashing and profiteering were painted on his arse for all to see by 9 and only proceeded to get worse.

Just seeing his face is enough to invoke rage in me now but at least popular opinion is gradually turning against/away from him as he digs his hole.

Pedro_Bear

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on February 28, 2010, 07:42:49 AM
Christ it's like I'm not banned from 4chan.
You smexxy rebel! Wanna cam? Get into:
tinychat(dot)com/peterkayalldayeveryday

We can cyber (geddit aHAHAHAHA) a whole Star Trek theme if we get enough people!

Yo, put that behind a spoiler, bro.

I'm eating my breakfast oats.

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Pedro_Bear on February 28, 2010, 09:56:22 AM
You smexxy rebel! Wanna cam? Get into:
tinychat(dot)com/peterkayalldayeveryday

We can cyber (geddit aHAHAHAHA) a whole Star Trek theme if we get enough people!

You're an odd bean but I do enjoy your brain. I must sleep though sadly I've been up since midnight and have much to do this evening.

Quote from: Gulftastic on February 26, 2010, 09:04:17 AM
Between 7 & 8 on the cuntometer is about right. There was a definite drop in quality between series on & two of PN, and he's shown no signs of reverse the decline. The only really good episode of series two for me, is the quiz night/Jerry's drugged up freak out one, and that was probably mostly down to Spikey and Fitzmaurice.

I'd say that was about right, even though 'PN - series 2' still had lots of bits I enjoyed.  I've enjoyed his work a lot less since I found out he was not a nice bloke.