Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:22:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

mad

Started by the midnight watch baboon, February 25, 2010, 04:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the midnight watch baboon

I was up all night making a boxing ring in my garage, which I subsequently destroyed (the boxing ring). Then today I went swimming in the river and hid under some leaves for ages. I don't wanna go back to the unit place but should I?

purlieu

boxofslice

Are you Frank "Leave it out Harry" Bruno?

mook

No, that would be the action of a nutter, and just what THEY will expect - the only rational solution is to go on a bit of a rampage.

best wishes

mook                                                       x

Hank_Kingsley

I think you're just learning the value of play.

purlieu

I get it now.  Mad doesn't mean mad as insane - nobody's really insane anyway right?  It's just what they call us when we get too close to the truth - it stands for Mind Altering Device.  This thread's actually a warning from the midnight watch baboon's subconscious to tell us his brain's been altered by them.  If you haven't heard of Mind Altering Devices it's because they're good at hiding them but they exist I've got proof look.

This thread is a warning from his inner self and third mind that we should ignore any pro-authority, political or denials of spirit and future self from the midnight watch baboon (or whoever he is now) in the future.

mook

baboon, don't listen to that prannets flim-flam, he's the sort of bloke who would get his bollocks pierced if he thought get a reach-around for it. Just do the sane thing and go on a rampage - do a nursing home first, wipe out those old cows who have never paid a penny in tax in their over long fucking lives, if you off enough of them you be saving us tax payers a fortune, you never know I might be able to fill my Aston up for less than 70 quid.

biggytitbo

It's good...but its not quite right.

mook

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 25, 2010, 05:07:31 PM
It's good...but its not quite right.

It's a start though, kill off all the old bastards and more money could be spent on developing puppies large enough for us normal people to ride around on.

purlieu

I think it's right we encourage him to go on a rampage and hopefully the story will get out - this guy's been got by the mind controllers and mind altering devices!  We need to stop them and the only way is spreading the word.  Maybe if he kills enough people then they'll have to stop.

I don't see why he was hiding under leaves though does anyone think that's got any significance?  Metaphor?

mook

Yeah, the hidding under the leaves is a classic response for any sane person - the musky smell and tempreture brings them back to when they were safe in the womb - the only way out is to kill as many old bastards as they can so I can get cheaper petrol.

bennett

you've never left the unit.

Neville Chamberlain

I've analysed baboon's opening post and I've come to the conclusion that the word "unit" does in fact mean "limericks thread".

boki

Well I'm voting mook this time around.

mook

Quote from: boki on February 25, 2010, 08:09:12 PM
Well I'm voting mook this time around.

And so you fucking should - what could possibly go wrong* if I were in charge?

*unless you're a resource hogging old git, in which case I'll have a team of people roaming the country with a bolt gun to put you out of my misery.

boki

Quote from: mook on February 25, 2010, 08:44:48 PM
*unless you're a resource hogging old git

Not quite yet, but I reckon that last little bit of a veneer of giving a fuck about continuing to exist will have gone by the time I am, so keep on keepin' on!

rudi

Is the answer: Ipswich 1979?

wheatgod

How much is a unit?

Neville Chamberlain

purlieu

I disagree with this thread I think it should be taken down now it's gone too far thanks Neil.

mook

I think this is the finest thread ever posted in the whole history of not just this board, but the whole fucking internet - and if Neil takes it down or not just proves that he agrees with me.

Rain wept at my window all last night. Eventually, I let her in. We talked about Mr Toledzki, the surgical r e g i s t r a r, who wanted to bleed her like a huge plum, with blood, clots and innards. Then we cuddled, like two puddles brought together by fresh, loving precipitation. Our liquids and oils mixed, compounding into a solution. I then started shaking and got my thyroid sorted, bwoy.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on February 26, 2010, 04:34:24 PMOur liquids and oils mixed, compounding into a solution.

That'd probably be an emulsion, you mad cunt.

Ginyard

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on February 26, 2010, 04:34:24 PM
I then started shaking and got my thyroid sorted, bwoy.

My neighbour keeps talking about his thyroid disorder, except he pronounces it toyroid disaarrrrrder.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I had toyroids once. It was due to a piece of Lego (a two-er, if you're interested). I managed to slide another piece up and with surgical precision, attach it to the snared piece and yank it back out.

Toyroids. That's why they say Lego is suitable for 5-13 years olds. Because 5-13 year olds don't do that sort of stupid shit.

purlieu

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on February 26, 2010, 04:49:44 PM
That'd probably be an emulsion, you mad cunt.

Yeah, actually I second that... emulsion.

rudi

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on February 26, 2010, 11:11:28 PM
Yeah, actually I second that... emulsion.

Now I'm going to have to have sex with you.

I can't believe I'm typing this mid-set at a club. The modern world's a strange and frightening place...

I am actually in the hospital now. It does seem kinda like we could have sex now. What a tryst... and what a week!

phes

Quote from: rudi on February 27, 2010, 12:52:06 AM
Now I'm going to have to have sex with you.

I can't believe I'm typing this mid-set at a club. The modern world's a strange and frightening place...

Show off. I mean seriously though, i'd have come down to watch you posting live if I wasn't off work sick.