Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:46:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chip Shop Terminator

Started by Goldentony, February 27, 2010, 06:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsparagusTrevor

Needing a bit of extra flavour in his cooking, the T800 tells his assistant: "Your cloves, give them to me."

Goldentony

Quote from: Desi Rascal on February 28, 2010, 01:33:49 AM
have we established that as well as working in a chip shop, the terminator is also using a variety of Fast Food delivery vehicles to pursue Sarah Connor? Because i for one would like to see the Terminator recreating the scene in which he crashes into the police foyer redone using an Ice Cream Van.

Terminator will have access to the company moped and his own ford cortina with one different color door only. Being a robot he's a technical wizard and such shit mileage doesn't stop him from tracking down Sarah Connor and giving her a lesson in washing your hands after using a rest room

the midnight watch baboon

Quote from: Desi Rascal on February 28, 2010, 01:33:49 AM
have we established that as well as working in a chip shop, the terminator is also using a variety of Fast Food delivery vehicles to pursue Sarah Connor? Because i for one would like to see the Terminator recreating the scene in which he crashes into the police foyer redone using an Ice Cream Van.

Also, if he's doing a range of delivery food- kebabs and the like- he could go round other takeaways talking to the owners, and copying their voices like he did with John Connor's foster parents in T2. Then he could find a reason for doing this. There probably would be one.

samadriel

Quote from: Phil_A on February 27, 2010, 11:00:29 PM
The Terminator responds to some disgruntled customers:
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR PIES?"
I KNOW NOW WHY YOU FRY.

BUT THAT'S SOMETHING I CAN NEVER DO (it's the last episode).

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on February 28, 2010, 02:56:40 AM
Also, if he's doing a range of delivery food- kebabs and the like- he could go round other takeaways talking to the owners, and copying their voices like he did with John Connor's foster parents in T2. Then he could find a reason for doing this. There probably would be one.
He's been tasked with tracking down whoever leaked their secret recipe to the undercutting bastards across the way.

Ginyard

That is such an ace film. The ending is still really gripping. I reckon when he stands up out of the fire with his flesh burnt off, he should be wielding a couple of kebab sticks.

the midnight watch baboon

and he could use one of those slotted spoon things they have for pickled eggs to safely retrieve important lost bits/chips! of data, cyborg parts from said inferno! This is a winner all the way.

Desi Rascal

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on February 28, 2010, 02:56:40 AM

He could be hunting down rival fast-food entrepreneurs,Colm Meaney could reprise his role from Roddy Doyles The Van, that Arnie could steal after dispatching Colm, that would give Arnie a Fish and Chip themed vehicle to use for the foyer scene.

georgetaylor

Customer: Hey buddy, you got a dead cat in there?

Arnie: We've introduced a new kids menu, which allows kids to choose from a wider range of foods - but also includes hidden vegetables and a dead cat with some meals. Fuck you arsehole.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tim Curry could be the snide proprieter.

CAM ALONG ARNOLD

gobston

T-1000: "Say, that's a nice pike."

AsparagusTrevor

Sarah asks Kyle is there's anywhere nearby that does offal, he replies
"Come with me if you want a liver."

Winjer

Steven Seagal could join in when business is busy in summer, reprising his chef role from Under Seige.