Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:46:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Five Years Time

Started by purlieu, February 28, 2010, 03:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on February 28, 2010, 07:24:32 PM
Yeah, like a balderdash! style, older exclamation. Except dirtier.

Is that when your swinging testes are subject to spattering from defecation?

SERIOUS ANSWER: I guess Id like to be making music prolifically and hopefully on some kind of dubstep label, or failing that I've taken a recent interest in DJing so I guess making money from doing that would be lovely. Maybe with a debilitating mental illness that eventually forced me to quit smoking and is now forcing me in weird and wacky directions with my music.

rudi

I'm hoping to have gone back to school, got the degree I want and be doing the job I planned to do about fifteen years ago. All depends on munneh n shit dunnit.

massive bereavement

I will be straddling Tectonic plates, dangling my balls over an abyss and goading satan.

Danger Man

Quote from: Backstage With Slowdive on February 28, 2010, 10:18:09 AM
It's possible I might not be around in 5 years anyway, so it turns out I had the right attitude all along.

Christ, you're really taking this global warming seriously, aren't you?

As for me, I don't know....I've had several '5 year plans' in my life and they all came true. Now I just wallow in existentialist self-pity. But there's still this fear that I am wasting my life even though I think life is pointless.

I think I'll have "He wasted his pointless life" on my gravestone. Either that or "Mummy you're not watching me". Both sum things up quite well.

biggytitbo

Out of this shit-hole hopefully, living somewhere nice in the country and riding around on a giant puppy. Please say it will happen?

Serge

I'll be 44. It's the only thing I can guarantee.

Unless I die, in which case, I'll be dead.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I will be fully industrialised, collectivised and prepared to crush the European powers if necessary. Also I might get a cat.

glitch

Quote from: alan nagsworth on February 28, 2010, 08:22:54 PMSERIOUS ANSWER: I guess Id like to be making music prolifically and hopefully on some kind of dubstep label, or failing that I've taken a recent interest in DJing so I guess making money from doing that would be lovely.

if you've got any tunes, send them over!