Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:11:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Landlord Cunt Mk. II

Started by The Boston Crab, March 01, 2010, 05:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Following this previous incident, I'm smiling wryly that the new landlord has just told me that he's got four people ready to move into the otherwise uninhabited 'shared house' me and Ms. are in, i.e. no room for us. This comes one day after I helped him redecorate the fackin gaff. Pretty cheeky...

It also comes on the day that I find the PGCE bursary has been reduced by 3 grand and I'm most likely going to have to pay overseas student fees and forgo student loans because I've been working abroad. Pump up the fuckin' jam! :D

It certainly helps that I've got knackers made of dark matter.

Do you have any tips to cheer myself up through direct action?

Thank you.

alan nagsworth

I never even met my fucking landlord. Our back door was so rotten it could be kicked in with little effort, our window was smashed over a year ago and they made no attempt to fix it, the seal on the windows gave in and by the end of our tenancy the 15ft length of my bedroom wall by my bed was encased in mould. Quite honestly I don't know how that cheap prick ever gave us our full deposit back. I was amazed, especially since seemingly the only reason he suddenly decided to evict us was because we started kicking up a stink about the fact that our electricity meter was in the shop below and not in the flat, meaning it could only be accessed from 5pm til 11pm...

So, I dunno, I guess you can think yourself lucky your chest isn't fucked from sleeping next to a damp wall for who knows how long.

That's all I got man.

rudi

Bloody hell TBC: landlords hate you, don't they? Chin up, petal, you've still got yer bird leaving you to look forward to...

Goldentony

My advice to you would be to introduce democracy into China, get elected to the head of the Asian Landlord Comittee and then use your political powers to shoot him up the arse

Nags, I'm cheered enough that you're out of there and into your new place, anyway. Hopefully you're no longer at risk of drowning while you sleep!

GT, solid advice, as expected. Unfortunately, I'm now back in BLIGHTO Blighty where my Asian Landlord Committee status means precious little.

Quote from: rudi on March 01, 2010, 06:20:19 PM
you've still got yer bird leaving you to look forward to...

Just pissed through our letterbox which has annoyed her no end. Might be on the cards...

alan nagsworth