Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:00:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Festive greetings to Our Phil. No doubt he'll be a nuisance under the mistletoe.

BlodwynPig

I know its the time of year that this forum starts to speculate if Prince Philip will make it to church for on Christmas Day / Boxing Day (whenever it is)... but I think we should make an effort to be more kind this year and the long years ahead.

I've just seen him appear as a guest on the new version of Deal Or No Deal, now hosted by Stephen Mulhern (putting to bed another horrid CaB myth that Noel Edmonds was some wacky spirit-guided chancer - its obviously the production team writing the 'positive energy' nonsense for whatever host is on duty). Anyway, Prince Phil was on today and in fine fettle, charming the deaf lady, cheekily poking fun at all this cultish positivity 'cow-slaver' (had to look it up), and giving the banker a jolly good what for!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, my liege.

gilbertharding

Quote from: poodlefaker on September 23, 2023, 10:33:59 PM

He's looking well

That must be an old picture, because he's only an Air Commodore there.

Seriously though - Prince Edward looks like he's ill.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: gilbertharding on December 08, 2023, 06:11:57 PMSeriously though - Prince Edward looks like he's ill.

No. Looks like he's put on a few pounds and his father is telling him to 'jog it off, or I'll set the Fiat Uno on you'

touchingcloth

Raising a glass of auld lang syne tonight to you, good auld sir. I'm hooting a nanny right now in anticipation of ringing in your 103rd with you next year xoxox

BlodwynPig

He reads every one of these posts