Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:16:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

BBC triumphant. We now go live to Nicholas Witchell masturbating. Take that Meghan you fucking witch.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 04, 2021, 10:51:26 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56278445

Fucker's gonna live isn't he?

Do the NHS usually carry out heart procedures on nonagenerians?

Arch-gremlin sneer

idunnosomename

Imagine what his heart must look like. An oozing prune.

Icehaven

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 04, 2021, 01:13:14 PM
Imagine what his heart must look like. An oozing prune.

Nah he's probably had a new one, ripped fresh from the living donors they keep in the tower.

JaDanketies

Can't believe when my dad was carking it from infections and heart problems at 64 they gave us all that shit about how medical interventions would be dangerous and surgery is tougher for old people and he would have a poor quality of life if he came out of it anyway, but Prince Phillip has a similar problem at 99 and they just roll out the adrenal glands from terrified virgin children, pump him with adrenachrome, and he's back to fitness.

idunnosomename

Quote from: JaDanketies on March 04, 2021, 02:10:48 PM
Can't believe when my dad was carking it from infections and heart problems at 64 they gave us all that shit about how medical interventions would be dangerous and surgery is tougher for old people and he would have a poor quality of life if he came out of it anyway, but Prince Phillip has a similar problem at 99 and they just roll out the adrenal glands from terrified virgin children, pump him with adrenachrome, and he's back to fitness.
so did he pull through? this shit makes me so angry. a society a child could see is fucking nonsense.

though imagine if liz carked it this weekend lol

Marner and Me

Quote from: JaDanketies on March 04, 2021, 02:10:48 PM
Be careful that is boarding on QAnon

Blue Jam

Imagine spending a year on the Covid frontline then being told you're getting a measly 1% payrise before having to give that rich old fucker a bed bath.

idunnosomename

Bummer. Sorry.

Of course this wont be done on the NHS, he'll have his own diamond-encrusted insurance

Blue Jam

He's in an NHS hospital. And one way or another we're paying for it.

Butchers Blind

Just smash his brittle bones to bits with a mallet and be done.

Alberon

We're always paying for them any which way.

We'll even have to pay for his funeral.

Apparently he's back in the private gaff again.

idunnosomename

i hope it's wood-panelled and underneath six feet of soil

dissolute ocelot

He's not safe yet. Post operation complications are common, he's already got one iatrogenic infection, and there's a reason normal 99 year olds wouldn't get this procedure, he's an old man and very weak.

The whole thing has the air of one of those films about King George III or the French monarchy: lots of doctors panicking like crazy because none of them wants to have the prince die on them, so they keep passing the buck, recommending more and more ridiculous treatments, passing him around from place to place. Doubtless he'll be shoved out the door quickly into some other bed somewhere fancier and more luxurious, and yet almost certainly worse.

TLDR: just die!

Sherringford Hovis

Drinking a pint of mercury, munching a hearty radium sandwich and a tobacco-smoke enema cured a variety of ailments when he was a boy. Doctors need to get traditional.

They have a highly-publicised hospital trip every few years to convince us he's not a robot.

Butchers Blind

imitationleather

I'm never going to hope again.

Cuellar

Quote from: imitationleather on March 16, 2021, 10:52:12 AM
I'm never going to hope again.

Gilted-life Greeks won't lose their heart rhythm
Though we're never going to dance again
Like we did when we were sure he was through-ough

pigamus

SteveDave

SpiderChrist

imitationleather

I can't believe they wasted a load of baby hearts for that.

idunnosomename

someone on the radio just said he looked "remarkably well" if "a bit tired, which is understandable".

Thomas

Quote from: Howard Carter on the discovery of Tutankhamun
he looked remarkably well if a bit tired, which is understandable