Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 27, 2021, 07:58:05 PM
conspiracy. hes already dead. i think he died a couple of weeks ago actually. i have my sources.

getting tired of this, same every year "oooh he's not at the Christmas mass, must be dead"...2 weeks later he's stepping out with Brucie and mates for a night on the raz.

idunnosomename

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 27, 2021, 07:59:45 PM
I've just ordered a £300 beer to celebrate his centenary!
down the hatch aye

Butchers Blind

Hoping to see him back behind the wheel of his Land Rover.

BlodwynPig

I've heard he's busy designing a special 'hearse' Land Rover for his funeral. Lad's planning ahead!

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 28, 2021, 12:52:13 PM
I've heard he's busy designing a special 'hearse' Land Rover for his funeral. Lad's planning ahead!

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 19, 2021, 10:54:46 PM
Some joker was on Twitter saying they'd hearse him in a land rover. Just tasteless.

You must be the one spreading these tasteless so-called "jokes".

BlodwynPig

Just heard from a good pal close to Nick Witchell that they're going to hearse him in a land rover when his time is up!

Ferris

Butchers Blind

Seen that stuff he's said about 'slitty eyes'. He's going to have to resign.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 28, 2021, 06:04:30 PM
Seen that stuff he's said about 'slitty eyes'. He's going to have to resign.

Which of the three TV channels was that on?

Blue Jam

I hear he's hosting SNL next week. Just to own the Libs.

touchingcloth

Can't believe he's outlived Michael Collins. He's seeing off the entire Apollo programme.

DrGreggles

poodlefaker

reported to be "in good spirits"

JamesTC

He must be doing well considering he was released from hospital. They don't do that if you are still ill.

Ferris

Quote from: JamesTC on April 28, 2021, 10:56:46 PM
He must be doing well considering he was released from hospital. They don't do that if you are still ill.

Only sent him there out of "an abundance of caution" in the first place, and he's out already?

He's gonna be fine.

Mr Farenheit

He was buried out of an abundance of caution.

Video Game Fan 2000

touchingcloth

Quote from: JamesTC on April 28, 2021, 10:56:46 PM

This was an incorrect report apparently. They're still keeping him in for observation, but seem hopeful that he'll be out in time for his favourite Eid.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 29, 2021, 07:41:56 AM
This was an incorrect report apparently. They're still keeping him in for observation, but seem hopeful that he'll be out in time for his favourite Eid.

tut, next they'll be telling us that Windsor Castle burned down and that Saddam is pointing massive nukes at us.

shiftwork2

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 29, 2021, 01:09:19 PM

as Philip hinted to MI6 in 1997

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 28, 2021, 05:38:51 PM
Just heard from a good pal close to Nick Witchell that they're going to hearse him in a land rover when his time is up!

My favourite Prince Charles clip is the one where him and his sons are posing for the cameras and Nicholas Witchell is there and a sensitive boom mic picks up Charles saying "I hate that man... I really hate him!"

idunnosomename

I mean he just said it to camera, sure he knew they could pick it up if not lip-read

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-charles-rude-comment-harry-21885516

witchell looks like an awful leprose cunt there and wills aint even bald yet!

touchingcloth

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on April 30, 2021, 12:34:47 AM
My favourite Prince Charles clip is the one where him and his sons are posing for the cameras and Nicholas Witchell is there and a sensitive boom mic picks up Charles saying "I hate that man... I really hate him!"

I think I have a memory that the word "ghastly" is used in that clip (ski trip, right?). Just wanted to make a note of that before looking up the clip.

UPDATE: the word "ghastly" is not used, but look at the cunts:

What are they wearing? Cowboy boots and boiler suits? Cool.

Sad news about Phil, though. Chin up, old boy.

shiftwork2

BlodwynPig

He's said to be thrilled to bits to have the new Royal Yacht named after him.

Video Game Fan 2000

Butchers Blind

Heard he's up and about, joking with nurses.