Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:38:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

List of active Boswegos

Started by Cuellar, February 17, 2024, 12:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

There's a bloke who comes down our way claims he was a Boswego in the 80s. medals are obviously fake. he wants beating up.

PlanktonSideburns

There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop Swears He's Dugbo

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

1973 FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium. 80,000 disciples chant the name Boswego (pbuh) to the tune of "Here We Go". Truly an epoch defining moment.

Glebe

Aubrey Boswego
George Boswego
Ham Boswego
Other Boswego

I've still got a BosWeGo group travel card lying around somewhere from a family trip to Boscombe in 2003 or so. There's probably a couple of quid credit left on it so I guess it's still active. Or do they expire? Or was the whole scheme discontinued after the formation of the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole unitary authority, or by the collapse of Yellow Buses? I don't know, and don't really care since I'm not likely to go back there if I can avoid it.

Norton Canes

I've been up and down from my loft so many times tonight

Ferris

Quote from: Norton Canes on February 22, 2024, 10:13:55 PMI've been up and down from my loft so many times tonight

Phil Collins considers

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Bos
Bos
Boswego
Down from the hills to the valley they go
Raping and pillaging to and fro
Lord please spare us from Boswego

Cuellar

Bum Flaps

I'd prefer it if everyone could use less exclusionary language - it's 'Boswegx' or 'Boswege' these days.

Jimson 'Jimbo' Boswego is apparently still working on their biography of Samuel L Jackson, but maybe can't be truly called active until the first volume is published.

dontpaintyourteeth

Poobum

I often dream of 12 century Baghdad, being surrounded by the golden age of the Boswego.

Fambo Number Mive

Watching series 7 of the Bill and I reckon Malcolm Boswego is an extra in one of the episodes. Playing a defence lawyer.

Poobum

Now reading about the dispersal of the Bosweghim from the homeland, settling in new places separate from the gloyim. Just got to them being chased out of Prague after they lost control of the Frot Golem. It undefenestrated the Hapsburg ambassador which also unfortunately made him go inside out.

DoesNotFollow

Quote from: Theoretical Dentist on February 22, 2024, 10:09:26 PMI've still got a BosWeGo group travel card lying around somewhere from a family trip to Boscombe in 2003 or so. There's probably a couple of quid credit left on it so I guess it's still active. Or do they expire? Or was the whole scheme discontinued after the formation of the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole unitary authority, or by the collapse of Yellow Buses? I don't know, and don't really care since I'm not likely to go back there if I can avoid it.

It's all MoreBos round 'ere now

Bum Flaps

You lot seem to have forgotten that all but the hardiest Boswegi revert to their pupal state during solar maxima, hence the lack of activity in the last year or so. But have no fear, they will emerge again in time for Versus 2030!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Glebe