Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:03:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The best meal I've ever eaten (you won't believe it)

Started by Midas, February 22, 2024, 01:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Glebe

idunnosomename

Whats the matter babe you haven't touched your fish fingers and three blunts

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 22, 2024, 10:04:18 AMWhats the matter babe you haven't touched your fish fingers and three blunts

"no artificial colours"

oh fucking right im sure the horses hooves went that colour on their own when you boiled them, through the magic of britain

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 22, 2024, 10:04:18 AMWhats the matter babe you haven't touched your fish fingers and three blunts

I'm fascinated by this. What is it?

Video Game Fan 2000

what dave bowman wouldve been eating in the hotel room at the end of 2001

Ferris

Chollis

QuotePlease note:  We always pack our rock to the best of our ability; however, rock is fragile

is it FUCK

idunnosomename

this one looks like a '90s video game character with attitude

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Chollis on February 23, 2024, 01:10:52 AMis it FUCK

"what shall we name this fragile sweet we just invented by folding sugar to make it hard?"

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 23, 2024, 12:43:19 AMthey're boiled sweets basically. 35 quid.

not even fucking gummy

straight to the boiled sweet suicide booth for me

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 23, 2024, 01:41:47 AMthis one looks like a '90s video game character with attitude

looks like when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror after puking in the sink

also fucking donuts and éclairs? a pastry with a é in it, a really british é i expect

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Theoretical Dentist on February 23, 2024, 03:32:03 PMYet when Sicilians do this with marzipan everyone goes on about it like it's some UNESCO-listed item of edible cultural heritage.

imagine taking a cricket bat to that lot while the godfather theme plays, slow motion tears down italian faces as the look up the destruction wrought and realise they'll never be british

Brian Freeze

Its ok, you can leave them a stick of rock with CUNT written through it to make up for it.

They are on the middle shelf, just to the right of the girls names. Near Jessica I think.