Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

List every episode of Hollyoaks

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 04, 2024, 06:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

The one where Dodger and Lee wore each other's skin for a bet.

Chollis

FeederFan500

The one where the viewer is supposed to believe a man living at the top of a nightclub near Chester is an actual gangster.

Norton Canes

FeederFan500

Various members of the family have left for pastures new but - what's this? Myra has a nephew previously unspoken about mysteriously turn up and we have another McQueen to add to the show.

Captain Z

The one where Bombhead blew up the cafe

jobotic

The one where PJ shot himself in the anus with an air gun and then toured it across Teesside as "PJ and the funnel of death".

The one where Tom Christ stuck ham dolls on the church railings and in the morning the pub burned down.

The one where Minstrel Earl got out of the basement and ended up at a Nazi wedding that Geoff had accidentally agreed to compere on a derelict camping site.

FeederFan500

Young blonde accuses young brunette of being a "slapper".

Brunette looks confused as nobody says that in real life, but after getting the idea calls the blonde a "frigid cow" in reply.

The one where Meth Teeth beat a monkey to death under the hot pitiless spotlights of the police choppers while Geoff cried into his pullover.

Senior Baiano

Blonde woman worries that her boyfriend who is mostly a decent sort is getting in too deep with a local gangster

Norton Canes

frajer

The one where a famous celebrity came to Hollyoaks for the grand re-opening of Tony's restaurant, but the special celebrity guest actor pulled out at the last minute, so it was just a cat with a sequin jacket on

frajer

The one where a UFO abducted the entire town but only probed Tony

Gob Shine Algorithm

Vaguely remember the 1st episode of G1. Hebrew Priest made 90's wideboy everylad golem who became Jambo. Pretty brunette who is nowadays in adverts returned from Za' Ha'Dum after the Vorlons told her she'd only live for ten years.

Fambo Number Mive

When Nancy and Justin dressed up as Little and Large for the village fancy dress party.

frajer

That one where Tony played too much Red Dead Redemption and started lassoing his customers and only serving them beans

Fambo Number Mive

The one based on the plot of A Serbian Film

The one where everyone discovered Only Fools and Horses for the first time and Ross and Gilly spent the day collecting the suitcase from the van to express women.

The one where a character turned out to be a reality TV star to crosspromote some other wank.

Senior Baiano

The one I saw them doing some filming for at the Waterloo end of Crosby beach

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

FeederFan500

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 09, 2024, 05:47:29 PMThe one where everyone discovered Only Fools and Horses for the first time and Ross and Gilly spent the day collecting the suitcase from the van to express women.

Do you mean Rhys?

My favourite absurd plotline from the actual show was his girlfriend's mum seducing him to prove how much of a snake he was. Gloriously batshit.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Hollyorcs - LOTR Special, January 2002. Tony dressed as.. I dunno, fucking Sauron or something. I don't watch it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Hollyoaks vs Brookside: The Quickening

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: FeederFan500 on March 09, 2024, 09:01:14 PMDo you mean Rhys?

My favourite absurd plotline from the actual show was his girlfriend's mum seducing him to prove how much of a snake he was. Gloriously batshit.

Yes, Rhys. An absolute shit of a human being, though I found Gilly far more irritating.