Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:37:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Insect Auction

Started by The Pink Chunk Jazz Band, October 10, 2022, 10:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Silence in the auction room.

Tonight, thank you. Gentle ladies and men the insect auction is under way and I thank you only to bid to me, to bid, with finger, or voice or chummed pixel deposit. Twig or spiracle or eyebrow. The bidding is away. All sales are final.

Ladies and ladies, if you can envision it, an insect of the garden. A garden insect, the earthworm. This fine segmented piece is from the private collection of Pen Rollings and comes in at an earthly seven inches of extension.

Starting the bids at a fifty pence. Can I hear fifty peh from the peewits in the back row.

Fifty I have. Can I get a sixty pee pence piece in my lobe.

I hear sixty from the eaves. Let's push it to a princely quid. A quid for the earth-worn worm, the executor of fluffy crumbed garden silage.

Going for a one pound. A one pound coin. A minted bit. A mucky bint. Sold to the sizzling shade in the gables. Package it up you are going home with an earth worm.

Next on the docket, if you'll check your programs, we have a, well, we've got about half a ant. Half a ant.

Furnished with a feeler, three limb, partial thorax, might be eye.

Starting reserve at a ten pound for this. Can I hear a ten pound shout from the hoes at the back. Can I get a ten pound shout for a half a ant

SOLD to the man with the shimmering blank for a face.

QUIET IN THE AUCTION ROOM.

We still have 1,714 items to get through.

Replies From View

Looking forward to when the clothes moth is up.

SHUSH ON THE FLOOR.

Can I get a pallor across the parlour?

Next up for flog, it's... a wing. A wing of insect unknown. Donated from some kid off some allotment with some ailment.

A wing. I start the big drizzle at twenty pound. A twenty pound item, this wing, of nonpareil gossamer construct, so dainty it painted and veined it set a cathedral window rattling in envy.

A wing. Can I get a hollaback from the chapel. Yes, vestibule. Twenny on the vest.

Startle the bidders with a dribble of shitcoin. We have it from scrabblings on the static. Thirty from the floor. The man's an arsehole. Forty without consent. Push the tempo. I have sixty from the godless middlespace. We have a hundred, burzum and mayhem, we have two.

Two hundred to the new girl. Going once, going off. On one. Gone.

Replies From View

Hopefully the clothes moth will be next.

Dr Rock

HURRY UP WITH SPIDER, I WANT SPIDER.

Replies From View

I will outbid you on spider Dr Rock

Dr Rock

HA WE WILL SEE MR BUTTERCUP, I HAVE PLENTY PLENTY MOOLAH FOR RIGHT SPIDER OR BITS THEREOF!

Replies From View

We will see the length of your coffers and coppers, Heinrich Spend

Dr Rock

IS MOUSE SOON? I WANT BUY SPECIAL MOUSE

jobotic

My phone client - a Red-Crowned Crane dialling in from China - will outbid you both.

anton dick

Stand aside plebs, big baller coming through.

Replies From View

Quote from: jobotic on October 11, 2022, 10:05:15 AMMy phone client - a Red-Crowned Crane dialling in from China - will outbid you both.

Doubtful considering her name is Lackcash Pocketholes

Replies From View

Quote from: Dr Rock on October 11, 2022, 08:08:46 AMHURRY UP WITH SPIDER, I WANT SPIDER.

announce it now in the middle of the grasshopper bidding.  I promise it will count as a bid for the spider <chort!>

idunnosomename

Spiders are not inseggs. There mollucks.

Glebe

idunnosomename

Thats only like 20 bucks

Glebe

"Look what we bought in the auction to cheer you up!"

Mr Eggs

I want some ants. Big dick ants that fuck hard.

Glebe