Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:30:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

evil mummy on the loose shagging the pyramids

Started by Goldentony, October 14, 2022, 01:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

been speaking to experts and its beinhg said that the most holistic solution is shoot the cunt in the face

pancreas

Nice mummy, loves his kids, shags his pyramid.

shoulders

Reenact this scenario at home by cunting a bog roll at a toblerone. If you don't have a toblerone dress a kid up as a fucking prick

Mr Eggs

Goldentony

bgmnts

If I were a mummy, i'd fondle a pyramid's arse, maybe their thighs, but Nefertiti's.

The Mollusk

Is there such thing as a non-evil mummy, like benevolent mummy? Even just indifferent or neutral mummy would be good, try and get some balance back to the world seeing as this pyramid shagging business is seemingly going unchecked for months now

Goldentony

Quote from: The Mollusk on October 15, 2022, 01:58:24 PMIs there such thing as a non-evil mummy, like benevolent mummy? Even just indifferent or neutral mummy would be good, try and get some balance back to the world seeing as this pyramid shagging business is seemingly going unchecked for months now

all nutters so far from experience, cant be a coincidence that every one weve resurrected or sent to space has gone mad for sex

The Mollusk

God remember that mummy that fucked the ISS so hard it moved a few inches and for a couple minutes the connection to the earth base was lost, they won't be making that mistake again. When the transmission came back online the first thing they heard was MMMUURRRGGGHHHH, fucking mummy blowing his dusty old beans, really embarrassing.

Replies From View

I remember once eating the bandages off a mummy and underneath there was a tuna sandwich from yesterday.

Explain that one away, egyptologists such as get carter