Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:41:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can't say that anymore can you

Started by shoulders, October 14, 2022, 08:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Not anymore days are gone since them days you can't have a laugh can you no laughs you can't say boo to a goose suddenly you're racist or sexist or anything im just having a laugh is it illegal to have a laugh free country free country isn't it free country haven't we got free speech thought we had free speech but no this lot step out of line and everything something ist isn't it you used to be able to call a spade a spade a spade a spade in the end if a  human is born in a stable it doesn't make it a horse does it case closed

popcorn

Ferris

It's a disgrace.

I'd write a longer post on this but I only get 15 minutes of internet a day because I am in jail, having been thrown in here after telling a friend in the pub that I am English. He ratted me out to the Woke Stasi and here I am.

Quite right too - throw away the key I say.

Ray Travez

Sorry to hear you're in prison again, Ferris

Ferris

Quote from: Ray Travez on October 14, 2022, 10:33:43 PMSorry to hear you're in prison again, Ferris

You can't do/say/nonce anyone these days.

non capisco

Here they come the bloody woke brigade knock knock ring ring oh well I suppose you'd better come in I've only got normal tea not whatever shit you lot drink oh right I can't even say that can I they're not a hive mind apparently love alright what is it this time ahaha what is the charge saying a slur a succulent Chinese slur oh right it IS that well alright I'll see you love no they haven't told me how long I'll be away for they never do yes yes I'm getting in the back of the van stop pinching I thought you were meant to be the woke brigade pinching my arm isn't very woke is it ow ow ow ow stop call your dad love I think you once told me he's a lawyer ow ow ow ow fucking hell not the swan not the swan there's a fucking swan in the back of this van love don't let them leave me alone with it

Sebastian Cobb

These days if you say willy willy, bum, bum you'll get arrested and thrown in jail

idunnosomename

These days you cant say a swan can break a mans arm. Some politicially-correct baby will get "offended" by it. Racist apparently. Well here's the thing: a swan CAN break a man's arm. I'm proud to say it, proud to be British and proud to be a racist.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

You can't say "hgReeE7¥₩%_÷ĞŘ6hřs%!!;;;;;.aaÁAaø###########€£eeEeeeeeEEee' anymore

Vodkafone

"A guinea's worth of whale fat, please"

You can't say that in J Sainsbury's these days. Well you can, but they just stand and gawp at you.