Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:30:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009 - Sign up here.

Started by DocDaneeka, June 21, 2009, 01:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubbish Monkey

ziggy starbucks

edit

ziggy starbucks

copylight and rubbish monkey - if either of you can serve by tomorrow then one of you can play cardinal tit storm.

ziggy starbucks

well the first round is nearly over. Isn't it odd that the only bye in the entire round went to the person who made the draw? I'm struggling with that one myself.

when is the best time to make the 2nd round draw?

joeyzaza

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 03, 2009, 10:09:17 AM
when is the best time to make the 2nd round draw?

If the first round is completed (or thereabouts) by Sunday evening, could you do the draw live on CaB radio?

An tSaoi

Will there be a highest scoring losers backdoor clause, and how will it work?

ziggy starbucks

there is no highest scoring loser backdoor clause this year

An tSaoi

ziggy starbucks

your game is very close ant soily

So if its fine by everyone else, I'll announce the draw on sunday evening

edit: or should I do it this evening so that the people already through can get on with their games? Do people want the tournament to speed up a bit?

no_offenc

No it's only fair that you wait til all the rounds are over I reckon.

HURRY UP EVERYONE.

Since I'm not in it this year, I can safely resort to being a cunt instead of fishing for votes with niceties.

"I just love them beards! WOOO..."

"Fat lads give me a stiffy!"

etc.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 03, 2009, 10:09:17 AM
well the first round is nearly over. Isn't it odd that the only bye in the entire round went to the person who made the draw? I'm struggling with that one myself.

What is a 'bye'?

Cerys

Automatic advancement to a later round.

joeyzaza

Dammit Cerys, you missed a golden opportunity to imply that nags is "bye-curious".

Cerys

Ah, but if I had then you wouldn't have been able to.  You see how generous I am?

Quote from: joeyzaza on July 03, 2009, 01:12:31 PM
If the first round is completed (or thereabouts) by Sunday evening, could you do the draw live on CaB radio?

Just want to say I think this is a good idea.

ziggy starbucks

I'm bored and want to wimblemong badly. I can't hold on anymore

the second round draw

Baxter vs fanny splendid/gmoney (match ends tonight)
actwithoutwords vs cerys
clone army vs miles
small man big horse vs No_offenc
Docdaneeka vs Kishi
ziggy starbucks vs joeyzaza
cardinal tit storm vs always sober
alan nagsworth vs lookalike mark chapman

servers need to have their first shots in by wednesday afternoon

edit: I should stress the entire fixture list was already determined by the random numbers that made the first draw. Its a case of the winner of the first match playing the winner of the last match e.g. winner of the first match (baxter-delete) vs winner of last match (fanny splendid vs gmoney) etc

joeyzaza

alan blinking bloody motherfucking nagsworth. Must I always be put against popular and good mongsters? At least I'm not serving this time. Do your worst, alan (please).

zig - Would it be an idea to PM the servers, in case they don't check here any time soon?

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 05, 2009, 01:06:24 PM
zig - Would it be an idea to PM the servers, in case they don't check here any time soon?

good idea, I've just done it

Quote from: joeyzaza on July 05, 2009, 01:05:26 PM
Oh, it is on.

bruv ima pull up outside your school ima put a shank in your chest my nans grave.your buzzing cuz dont ever come with them gas talks to my boy ziggystarbucks. say no more!!!!! HAINULT WOT. RIP JOEYZAZA

no_offenc

Small Man Big Horse

NO

Oh, alright then, but probably not till Tuesday, it's my birthday this week and I plan to spend most of it horribly drunk.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 05, 2009, 01:06:24 PM
alan blinking bloody motherfucking nagsworth. Must I always be put against popular and good mongsters? At least I'm not serving this time. Do your worst, alan (please).

Hush now, bwoy. You're one of the ones I'd hoped never to be up against. Anyways, this is as far as I got last year so I'm gonna put up a good fight!

It'z awn, fewl!

ziggy starbucks

I'll confirm the quarter final draw on friday morning, unless people want it hurried up

Baxter

ziggy starbucks

I want to hurry the tournament along a bit so here is the quarter final draw

Baxter vs Lookalike Mark Chapman
Cerys vs Cardinal Tit Storm
Miles vs Ziggy Starbucks
Small man big horse/no_offenc vs DocDaneeka

the small man big horse/no_offenc match is still voting until 11am friday

servers should get their shots in by monday afternoon

Neil

I'd like to formally apologise for fucking up my first ever Wimblemong.  I got a bit, err, distracted in the week following my birthday, and wasn't on here.  Sorry, Ziggy.  I'd no chance anyway.

Miles

Baxter

Serving Again!

Damn you nature of the system!