Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:25:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HELLO

Started by Barry Admin, May 13, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

Please keep your donations coming in to elnombre@gmail.com

Every penny counts.

Dex Sawash

I hope one of the new cunts is elnombre or at least he is well wherever he is. Good poster, well missed.

Quote from: Steven on May 14, 2017, 08:17:10 PM
Please keep your donations coming in to elnombre@gmail.com

Every penny counts.

Hope your spam filter is good mate

WesterlyWinds

Shay Chaise

It made me realise how much more time I spend talking to people on here than my own friends and family in real life. Like, I have basically very little enthusiasm to discuss almost anything with the vast majority of them and yet I have boundless energy and time and eagerness to get into great discussions on here, or post a load of bollocks or try to be funny. Actually, I do still see proper mates, just a lot of the people I used to spend time with are now boring as fuck and CaB is so much better.

Dr Syntax Head

Neil/Baz you hero. I thought you got done by miss because of the Royal thread or the grumble threads. Fucking missed this place. Syntax heads straight to the CaB men thread to feel at home again.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 13, 2017, 05:55:08 PM
Thanks Neil! I had nothing to read for days, the rest of the internet is shit.

Seconded.

Quote from: asids on May 14, 2017, 02:22:07 PM
The main CAB page is still saying that we've been hacked and tells you to listen to Sleater-Kinney, so you might want to change that. I mean the Sleater-Kinney bit.

It's true. I had nearly got round to listening to Sleater-Kinney when I remembered to check if there was an update on the CaB Facebook page.

Small Man Big Horse

Due to this I'm friends with Blodders on facebook now, I was the one who sent the request, but it feels weird, I always kind of presumed he was half man half pig in real life and the truth is nowhere near as erotic. I mean he's got it going on, don't get me wrong, and his wife is hot and I'm going to do her one day, but now I know what he looks like I'll feel guilty and mean when I write horrible things about him. Not sure where I'm going with this now to be honest, ridiculously stoned & post.

Glebe

Quote from: Steven on May 14, 2017, 08:17:10 PMPlease keep your donations coming in to elnombre@gmail.com

Every penny counts.

There's really no need for that sort of lang... oh, wait - misread that!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 15, 2017, 03:48:26 AM
Due to this I'm friends with Blodders on facebook now, I was the one who sent the request, but it feels weird, I always kind of presumed he was half man half pig in real life and the truth is nowhere near as erotic. I mean he's got it going on, don't get me wrong, and his wife is hot and I'm going to do her one day, but now I know what he looks like I'll feel guilty and mean when I write horrible things about him. Not sure where I'm going with this now to be honest, ridiculously stoned & post.

what's all this...i've been watching you and your beloved for many many aeons. The nebulous growths are not yet fully formed, but in time....and time is what I have plenty of...there will be a great reckon....ah fuck it....glad to be friends with you outside of here. I don't use FB much now, just to feel the annual fuzzy glow of former friends wishing me another joyous year until my demise.

momatt

Cheers Neil/Barry!
Glad this is back, I was worried I'd have to do some work today.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

As if the resurrected site isn't exactly in every way the same as the old one.

And to think I paid my nothing for this.

Icehaven

Quote from: Shay Chaise on May 14, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
It made me realise how much more time I spend talking to people on here than my own friends and family in real life. Like, I have basically very little enthusiasm to discuss almost anything with the vast majority of them and yet I have boundless energy and time and eagerness to get into great discussions on here, or post a load of bollocks or try to be funny. Actually, I do still see proper mates, just a lot of the people I used to spend time with are now boring as fuck and CaB is so much better.

Yep this. I'm feeling a little delicate today and have basically spent the entire morning in the Seen A Ghost thread instead of working, and now I feel much better.

I tell myself how much better I am at spending time alone now than I was when I first started living alone nearly 2 years ago, but I don't think it's actually true as I don't count time spent on here as being alone.

daf

Quote from: Shay Chaise on May 14, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
It made me realise how much more time I spend talking to people on here than my own friends and family in real life.

I don't have any friends in real life - this is it!

Dex Sawash

[Tag] hello site, i want to live in unix [/tag]

Birdie

Thanks Barry!  Xxxxxx

marquis_de_sad

Only just realised this is back up. Thanks Neil, must have been a nightmare.

I'm glad CaB is not dead.

Thank you Barry for making it not dead.

zomgmouse

I just had a dream about karma being reinstated and also apparently my dream said there was a lurking feature which apparently meant you could edit people's posts and people could see who edited it and there was a thread by Neil announcing all that, and where it said about the lurking it had a link to a thread from 2015 by Neil called "Lurking Activated (and disabled again)" because some people had been abusing it.
I spend too long on this place.
Thanks for bringing it back Neil. You do a lot of good hard work.

Barry Admin

Thanks. There actually is a forum where you can edit anyone else's posts, but it's for subscribers only now and no one uses it anyway.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 17, 2017, 01:52:11 AM
Thanks. There actually is a forum where you can edit anyone else's posts, but it's for subscribers only now and no one uses it anyway.

That sounds like complete and utter chaos, especially here. I can see exactly why my brain thought it would be immediately disabled here.

WesterlyWinds

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 17, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

[tag]DKM turns in his grave[/tag]

madhair60

I tried to join the CaB Facebook group I found to add some Verbwhores on the Facebook, but it wouldn't let me in. I'll admit I am an arduous, unlikeable cunt, but surely somebody wants to be my friend :(

zomgmouse

Quote from: madhair60 on May 17, 2017, 08:41:26 AM
I tried to join the CaB Facebook group I found to add some Verbwhores on the Facebook, but it wouldn't let me in. I'll admit I am an arduous, unlikeable cunt, but surely somebody wants to be my friend :(

Apparently there were a whole lot of people wanting to get in the group whom Neil didn't recognise so he wasn't letting people in. I'm sure if you send him a nice message with your name he'll let you in. I for one am for adding CaBbies on Facebook so let me know if you wish to do so! This goes for anyone else on this site whom I haven't got on Facebook yet.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I find it hard to know who to add as a friend on the Facebook group! It's not like I use Facebook much anyway but it's weird to have some of you on there but not others. Anyone is free to add me if they like - my name is A**x Ch*dw**k. (Censored to avoid the Googles).

zomgmouse

jobotic

A good strong name. I could see you in Trumps's cabinet.

Kane Jones

This is the first time I can safely and openly state that I am Facebook friends with Eight Taiwanese Teenagers.

the midnight watch baboon

Quote from: Eight Taiwanese Teenagers on May 17, 2017, 09:22:31 AM
Anyone is free to add me if they like

A nine word deso masterclass.

(I will add you)

Crabwalk

Barry won't let me into the facebook group :(