Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

kicking peoples arse

Started by Goldentony, November 28, 2021, 09:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

I think kicking someones arse is both funny and morally correct, both, hilarious and fine 100% all the time, the less justifiable the better

Replies From View

Agree with this.  Not just in Father Ted or Laurel and Hardy but at all times of the day and night throughout this entire land

Glebe

You certainly kicked MY arse during our now-legendary fight!

Old woman, going down the ramp at the shopping centre, reaching for the christmas lights, topples out of her wheelchair, lands flat on her face and knees, her arse high in the air.

I take an extra long run up. Bitch might be paralysed from the waist down for all I know, I'm not taking the chance of her not feeling this one.

"For queen and country!" I drop my greggs bags, spilling pasties in either direction, rip off my cravat and swing it around my head triumphantly, bounding forward, people have noticed and stop to stare and follow my path.

I swing my boot back high into the sky, right above my head, and down it comes, and round, and POW, CRUNCH, you hear her entire pelvis shatter as my boot explodes through her body like a warhead. Her feeble frame slides a good two metres down the slope on her stupid face as the entire shopping centre erupts in a triumphant bellow of celebration.

The old woman spits bloody teeth from her mouth, turns her head to the side and murmurs "A Merry Christmas to us all. God bless us, every one!" and I jump on her back and ride her like a surf board down to the bottom of the slope, do a kick flip and volley her crumpled remains through the window of Claire's Accessories.