Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:22:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Goatse on the bowling score screen (NSFW)

Started by The Mollusk, January 26, 2022, 02:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Last night we put the world famous gaping stretched arsehole pic on the score screen high up on the ceiling beaming out to a busy 15-lane bowling alley.

Pic 1 / Pic 2

That's it basically, just wanted to share this glorious crowning achievement with you all.

I won both games, by the way.

Fambo Number Mive

How did people react?

Are you banned from the bowling alley?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

The Mollusk

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on January 26, 2022, 08:11:49 PMHow did people react?

Are you banned from the bowling alley?

My friend who did it was mortified by his own actions so we took it down after about 30 seconds, but 30 seconds is a long time in those circumstances.

The manager actually came out and gave us all lifetime free passes and customised team shirts with CHEEKY LEGENDS written on the back!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

For your next jape one of you could walk out onto the bowling alley, perform goatse, and people could try and bowl bowls into the goatse.

shiftwork2

Can we have this moved to GB, this is too good for HS Art. 

The Mollusk

I didn't know there was a Gaping Butthole subforum, where can I find that?

madhair60

shoulders

Captain Z

I saw you on my monitor back in '02
Clicking links not intent at tuning in on you
If I was young, it didn't stop you coming through
Oh-a, oh-a
They took your picture and they labelled it Goatse
Spread around by machine and new technology
An image that is impossible to unsee

Oh-a oh-a
Think of the children
Oh-a oh-a
What did you show them?

Goatse on the bowling score screen
Goatse on the bowling score screen
Pictures came and broke your heart
Oh-a-a-a oh

chveik

shoulders

Glebe

Loved that 'Somebody That I Used to Know'.

JaDanketies

I kinda feel like it was inappropriate to be sharing Goatse around as much as I used to back in the day. It all felt like japes but in reality some people would perhaps react badly to being confronted by an anus and I was ignorant to that.

I actually once searched my old internet alias on Twitter and saw someone slagging me off for writing all these shocking and obscene stories and them reading them when they were retrospectively too young to have been doing so (10). I mean the site I shared them on wasn't really targeted at 10-year-olds but what ya gonna do 

anyway pretty funny goatseing a bowling alley, ngl

Glebe

Mollusk did this in a bowling alley in China and the following came up as an adjunct to the image:

'Mollusk was arrested by authorities and spent years in a mental asylum THE END.'

The Mollusk

Trying to think where else you could get Goatse displayed like this. You could get it on those big screens they have at festivals and sports events but you'd either need to have the image on an iPad or be carrying around a big print of it.

For our bowling alley stunt, there's a separate interactive score screen near the ball dispenser thing which lets you take a selfie, so we just held up a phone with the image filling the screen in front of the device camera.

Finding the original image was tricky by modern internet standards, took us about 10 mins but eventually tracked it down on a website called shockchan.

poo

Why anyone go bowling? Shittest thing ever.

The Mollusk

Quote from: poo on January 27, 2022, 11:51:47 AMWhy anyone go bowling? Shittest thing ever.

To put Goatse on the score screen mate

Janie Jones

HAHA GAPE
As JaDAnk says, people's reactions can range from embarrassment to genuine distress and no one has a right to put an image like that up in a public space, not even an entitled little edgelord.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Gaze too long into the goatse, and the goatse gazes back at you.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Catalogue of ills

Warning: boring adult post incoming.

If a child had seen the image and a parent complained, your mate could actually have been charged under the Sexual Offences Act, because it's a crime to cause a child to view a sexual image. A sex crime. Sex. sex. crime. cr-cr-crime.

Actual sex offenders register territory though, not joking.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I suppose a lawyer could argue that it's a medical image, not a sexual one. A detailed view of the human lower intestine.

madhair60

shoulders

Quote from: Glebe on January 27, 2022, 09:24:09 AMMollusk did this in a bowling alley in China and the following came up as an adjunct to the image:

'Mollusk was arrested by authorities and spent years in a mental asylum THE END.'

I laughed

Fambo Number Mive

Goatse reminds me of being at secondary school as people loved to show others that picture in the computer rooms.

Imagine being a goatse tribute act. Or setting up a goatse dining experience.

Who was the person behind goatse?