Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:56:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria III: Despite the Times.

Started by Glebe, September 08, 2020, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crenners

Quote from: Glebe on August 12, 2022, 07:03:16 PMHere's a giant mug of cocoa now fall asleep watching that Hammer movie while the rain patters against the window!

I got goosebumps.

Glebe

You have to eat your way out of a giant Haribo.

Glebe

Nestle explodes and their entire product range is handed over to an ethical company. Now you can enjoy Yorkie crumbs again without a guilty conscious!

Glebe

Here have a a huge plate of spag bol, hurrah!!

Glebe

Ferris

GoblinAhFuckScary

Glebe

A delicious gargantuan mallow and it's all yours.

Sebastian Cobb

Your best mate offers you a bite of his apple.

Vodkafone

Quote from: Ferris on August 18, 2022, 11:41:14 AMBroken up crime gang behind bars.

This is the same crime gang who lobbed £300k in used tenners out of the car window while being pursued by the cops, and which landed at your feet while you were having a wank in a field.

Glebe

Vodkafone

A mechanical error leads to the penny falls machine pushing them all over the edge for you

Glebe

A massive lemon sponge accidentally has a 24-carat diamond inside!

Pink Gregory

You crack a septuple yolker and all the local news are coming

Vodkafone

Quote from: Glebe on September 12, 2022, 12:36:02 PMA massive lemon sponge accidentally has a 24-carat diamond inside!

That's no accident *WINKS*

Glebe

Quote from: Vodkafone on September 13, 2022, 12:00:58 AMThat's no accident *WINKS*

Cheers mate- jewel-stuffed Swiss roll winging your way!😉

Vodkafone

Quote from: Glebe on September 13, 2022, 12:03:29 AMCheers mate- jewel-stuffed Swiss roll winging your way!😉

Ban this sick filth

Glebe

This ten grand that's accidentally been deposited in my account will come in handy for a spending spree, slap-up feed and smashing IMAX movie!

Glebe

Trevor McDonald makes you some crispy bacon.

Sex Wax

Watching the sunset from your Madeira loaf beanbag.

Glebe

Vodkafone

Glebe

In addition he plates up y'brekky with that warm familiar smile, handing you your coffee with a jocular "And finally..."

Vodkafone

A remix of Don't Stop Moving by Living Joy, so that is now Don't Stop Moomin.

pancreas

Moved to such nosebleed by the latest episode of Repair Shop, you can now look forward to making a small black pudding for supper.

seepage

Wine merchant is too busy to collect those mis-delivered bottles to make it worth their while. Party on!

Fishfinger