Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:57:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria III: Despite the Times.

Started by Glebe, September 08, 2020, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: frajer on October 14, 2020, 06:58:39 PMQuickie and a sticky?? Holy moly, this commute is shaping up tremendously.

"Next stop - Shangri-La!"

Glebe

The fictional words flumpkin and sossie-whump are accepted as real words by the Oxford English Dictionary people. Small victories.

Glebe

You wake up from a deep sleep to discover a huge breakfast feast has been prepared in your honour.

Glebe

Relax, that free £100,000 I promised you is winging it's way into your bank account. I'll get a nice breakfast on for you. How do you like your toast? Oh, btw, that two-week holiday in the Bahamas is booked! More tea... Sir? Yeah forgot to tell you about that Knighthood!

batwings

Kinder Suprise egg with a lovely E inside.

Glebe

Quote from: batwings on October 16, 2020, 11:14:45 AMKinder Suprise egg with a lovely E inside.

"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, sir, what's this? An ecstasy tablet? Here, have a whole bag of 'em, we're clearing out the contraband at Scotland Yard and I can't get shot of this lot!"

Glebe

Sunday roast, HP sauce, ice cream for afters, coffee, etc.

Glebe

You regain your strength and feel ready to tackle anything! Fair play mate!

Glebe

ASFTSN

You're better at exercise than last time you worked out and there's nothing inside killing you.

batwings

A tractor you're stuck behind indicates left.

Glebe

Glebe

Naked swim in a lake of Oasis summer fruits flavour.

seepage

The microwave is now completely fucked, but that was the very last Cambridge 1:1 Diet sachet left in the house.

Glebe

A packet of Wagon Wheels has the ability to solve all your problems, and can be enjoyed like a normal packet of Wagon Wheels too, kettle on, smashing.

Ferris

This one's real - I formally resigned from the job I've worked for 8 years (and hated for 7.5 years), will no longer be an ongoing concern of mine as of November 30. I was accepted to uni this week (starting January), and the mortgage paperwork for the new house came through so unless a meteor hits it in the next 36 days, it's ours.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like I have a long term plan in place that ends up somewhere I actually want to be professionally, and I've put my own happiness first (now that I've worked in that shithole long enough to help set us up with a long term home for the Ferris family at large).

Been skipping about the kitchen all week. Cunts keep ringing my blackberry to demand stuff and tell me everything's gone wrong but I couldn't give a fig. It's been great. "How will we cope long term trend on the LIBOR rate? Where is that pricing coming out of Singapore?!" Yeah I'll get right on that mate, anyway back to watching limmy play RDR2 while I eat crisps. I'm too expensive to sack so I get to coast over the line. Class.

Ferris

(I hope that's not too esoteric and wanky, I've been working towards all this for a long time and I don't want to shoehorn it into another thread for no reason. Sorry everyone).

Glebe

Pingers

Yep, sounds like a good payback Ferris, enjoy university

Glebe

You spend the weekend in a holiday caravan, reading through old copies of The Beano and enjoying all sorts of goodies from the shop!

Glebe

If you're a fan of penny sweets, get ready - for a plethora of the delicious chews are freely available for all to enjoy!

Glebe

Prince once had his head exchanged with that of a goose in a bizarre but hilarious experiment!

Glebe

On a crisp autumn morn, you stroll past an ancient statue that winks at you, and instantly get a message in your mind saying, "It's going to be okay mate, history's spirits are guiding you through the forest".

Glebe

Well this is a relaxing evening? You've prepared some lovely spag bol for me? Let's watch a movie with a few beers after!

Glebe

You find Kate Bush humming soothing tunes in your converted attic.

Glebe

A giant tub of your favourite ice cream, simple as that.

Glebe

You let off an absolute ginormous fart that leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed.

Glebe

The clocks go back four extra hours.

frajer

You bend down to tie your shoelace in a leaf-strewn courtyard and notice an especially crispy, perfectly shaped, vibrant orange leaf.

A smile forms on your face as you pause to breathe, to consider, and to exist without regard for past or future. You think: Wow, nature is beautiful, isn't it? A perpetual gift, ever-changing but also constant, reliable and refresh- fuckin' hell there's a £20 note under it!

Glebe

Quote from: frajer on October 29, 2020, 04:13:47 PMYou bend down to tie your shoelace in a leaf-strewn courtyard and notice an especially crispy, perfectly shaped, vibrant orange leaf.

A smile forms on your face as you pause to breathe, to consider, and to exist without regard for past or future. You think: Wow, nature is beautiful, isn't it? A perpetual gift, ever-changing but also constant, reliable and refresh- fuckin' hell there's a £20 note under it!

Aheh, sorry, that's a £100 note!