Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:19:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation: The Malignant Seven

Started by Ferris, February 21, 2022, 03:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Your shrine to Max Hardcore is unceremoniously toppled by your panting mother, to make way for a 'proper sesh like' with local snooker legend Dave Scratby.

Glebe

Arrested dressed as Mr. Blobby on the way to a fancy dress party in Bootle. Wanking in public.

Chicory

John Nettles condemns ITV as 'haters of white men' after his pitch for a show starring himself as Sting's right hand man falls on deaf ears.

You're barred from your local after a debate over which Simply Red lineup was best turns violent.

Ferris

A 19 hour helicopter tour of a repressive gulf petrostate piloted and narrated by Michael Owen.

Ferris

"Mother, this toilet water is simply marvellous!"

Glebe

"More Jeyes Fluid, sir?"

"Don't mind if I do! It's strong stuff, mind!"

shoulders

Two competitive paedophiles break into a sprint to rub the remnants of a girl's half finished ice cream on their cock. Chariots of Fire starts and time seems to slow.

Glebe

The Boer War is reenacted beside an injured caterpillar's bespoke misery trench.

shoulders

Quote from: Ferris on August 16, 2022, 05:44:33 PMA 19 hour helicopter tour of a repressive gulf petrostate piloted and narrated by Michael Owen.

Excellent,  I laughed.

shoulders

Pepsico funds a bursary to have your children radicalised to Norse fascism.

shoulders

Your remark that Anne Frank's diary was 'all "Me, me, me" receives a round of applause from 40 colleagues.

Glebe

A maudlin Norbert slams it gonads twixt two collinders.

Ferris

Your wife leaves you for a cached 2003 copy of eBaum's World.

The Bumlord

Christmas Eve spent draining a cyst

Glebe

Norman Bumweavel is Taplow's Most Ineligible Bachelor for the twentieth year running.

batwings

Sobbing as you do the washing up in just your mother's girdle on the fifth anniversary of her death on Tenable.

Anne Widdecombe squeezes out a large shiny black egg then squats over it while doing the Telegraph crossword.

dex

Quote from: Ferris on August 18, 2022, 11:05:57 PMYour wife leaves you for a cached 2003 copy of eBaum's World.

lovely stuff

Glebe

Lifetime supply of egg mayonnaise.

The Bumlord

Lifetime supply of adult nappies.

shoulders

A Tim Westwood impersonator is jailed after going method.

Ferris

Quote from: shoulders on August 20, 2022, 08:12:40 AMA Tim Westwood impersonator is jailed after going method.

But only because he's deemed "unconvincing" as the real one is still very much at large.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: shoulders on August 20, 2022, 08:12:40 AMA Tim Westwood impersonator is jailed after going method.

Jailed for terrible mixing

dex

Method Man enters thread disapprovingly shaking his head.

Glebe

Craig Fairbrass criticises the "poofy way you're holdin' y'pint" in a pub in Bridlington.

Glebe

Getting excited about a business supplies shop in Maida Vale.

shoulders

Quote from: Glebe on August 21, 2022, 03:30:52 AMGetting excited about a business supplies shop in Maida Vale.

Euphoria is that way mate

batwings

A Mark Curry completist loses an EBay bidding war for a Betamax video recorder. He later gets kicked off a cam girl channel for 'having zero chill'.

Your business selling supplements that cosmetically enhance your shite is subject to a hostile takeover by Big Beetroot.

Glebe

Quote from: batwings on August 21, 2022, 09:20:42 AMA Mark Curry completist loses an EBay bidding war for a Betamax video recorder. He later gets kicked off a cam girl channel for 'having zero chill'.

He learns some new words though, later meets Peter Duncan at a convention and describes him as "pengin'".