Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,491
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:56:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's make Ferris cry

Started by popcorn, August 14, 2022, 10:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Pretty standard for you not to grasp things isn't it Ferris ?

(Implying poor intelligence)

Glebe

'Grasping'! Very good, like it, like it! Like 'grasping' baseball bats! Know what mean nudge nudge say no moah!

kalowski

You little shit. You utter, utter worthless little shit.

Ferris

Quote from: kalowski on August 15, 2022, 08:24:03 PMYou little shit. You utter, utter worthless little shit.

Yeah but he's trying his best so give him a break.

kalowski

Quote from: Ferris on August 15, 2022, 09:24:04 PMYeah but he's trying his best so give him a break.
Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris.

Ferris

Quote from: kalowski on August 15, 2022, 09:34:53 PMFerris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris. Ferris.

kalowski

He's defeated me with his effervescent buoyancy.

popcorn

Don't give up

We're wearing him down

Glebe

Quote from: kalowski on August 15, 2022, 09:47:07 PMHe's defeated me with his effervescent buoyancy.

And it's all thanks to Glebe Cola!

pancreas

Ferris, your mum called. She says she would prefer it if you 'simply ceased to exist'.

Glebe

Is he crying yet? Come on Ferris - get those tears out!

kalowski

Is he crying yet? Is he piss. He's like Thatcher: a stone lady not for any turning.

Ferris

To be honest lads I've had some friends staying with us for the last week so we've been eating steaks every night, drinking expensive wine in the sun and generally laughing our heads off.

popcorn

What are the chances of getting you to cry on the inside? We could get the crying started there and then work it to the outside.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on August 16, 2022, 03:41:10 PMWhat are the chances of getting you to cry on the inside? We could get the crying started there and then work it to the outside.

Honestly?

Could give it a try I suppose.

Glebe

Quote from: Ferris on August 16, 2022, 03:35:44 PMTo be honest lads I've had some friends staying with us for the last week so we've been eating steaks every night, drinking expensive wine in the sun and generally laughing our heads off.

popcorn

I don't care if it takes 100 pages! I must have those tears.

Ferris

Glebe

Weak as he is, no tears for you!

kalowski

popcorn

how's the mood today Ferris?

popcorn

a lot of bad stuff going in the world... war in Ukraine... global warming... record temperatures..... pretty upsetting stuff.....

shiftwork2

Oh good, this is continuing.

Quote from: Ferris on August 16, 2022, 03:35:44 PMsome friends

Ha ha ha ha yeah right Ferris, nice try

Pink Gregory

Ferris

Really sorry lads, it's quite a nice day for me today so you'll have an uphill battle I'm afraid.

Check back Tuesday/Wednesday next week I reckon, it's unlikely I'll be miserable but I'll be at a lower ebb.

popcorn

He's lying. Putting on a brave face. He's ready to crack

Ferris

No, Thursdays are usually pretty good.

I'm in my little office most of the day drinking coffee and listening to music, then I have a conference later which will be an excuse to swipe some free stuff, meeting friends for lunch after, taking Ferris Jr to soccer practice & "pizza party" in the evening (so I don't have to sort dinner for him), then some other friends are going for drinks in my neck of the woods tonight and I said I might see them there (but might not). Got paid yesterday as well so I'm flush.

Monday afternoons or Tuesday mornings you'll have more joy I reckon.

shiftwork2

Protesting too much, we've got him!

popcorn

His lip is trembling I'm sure of it

Glebe

This should get those waterworks going!: