Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:24:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How would you decorate a toilet in honour of your favourite sitcom?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 16, 2022, 11:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

From the OFAH thread:

Quote from: JamesTC on June 13, 2021, 04:01:37 PMNow you too can have a shit whist Del, Rodders and Grandad watch.

Was thinking about this - imagine if they had several toilets, each one decorated with a different sitcom. Dad's Army would probably be the easiest. Have a poo while looking into Captain Mainwairing's eyes on the opposite wall. Imagine him saying "You stupid boy" as you drop the loo roll on the floor. Wilson's eyes appearing to wince at the smell of your turds. Union Jacks and Dad's Army bobbleheads everywhere. Signed photos of the cast and a Dad's Army mug on the cabinet.

Can't find a Dad's Army rug but you can get a rug in army green for the bathroom floor. Come out of the shower and dry yourself off while  looking at a mural of Corporal Jones and Mrs Fox kissing.

For I'm Alan Partridge, replicate Jed's room in the toilet? Or have it like the Linton Travel Tavern with a sanitary bag and an angled mirror.

dontpaintyourteeth

Replies From View

Goodnight Sweetheart

There would need to be a Duckett's Passage bisecting the cubicle, but exactly where I'm not decided.  Maybe the toilet itself and all the modern chemical cleaner stuff should be in the 1990s, while the door and the toilet roll itself are in the 1940s.  So you need to keep reaching into war torn London to rip off pieces of bog roll - exciting!

The toilet seat has been fitted up with a plaster cast of Yvonne Lyndhurst's hand so that while you're having a lovely shit you are being gently fingered on the anus by 1990s wife.  In the 1940s bit there is a plaster cast of Phoebe Lyndhurst's hand at exactly the height of your balls, cupping them when you stand up from the toilet.