Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:23:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

No Fanta

Started by popcorn, August 16, 2022, 09:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

There's no Fanta sorry

Magnum Valentino

Did you see Lilt is Fanta now? Is there Lilt? Then there'd be Fanta and you never knew not once.

Replies From View

There used to be an advert of a tiger on two legs atop a giant plinth - bigger than you could ever imagine - standing there and pissing, pissing deep down from this enormous height into a perfectly placed pint glass with no splashing whatsoever.

And the voice over said FANTA.  THE TIGER IN YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU, TO BE A RECORD BREAKER 🎵

and the sequence ended with Roy Castle stepping in and granting the tiger a medal for some world record he'd seemingly beaten

Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you make do with Tango?

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

God save the Queen
We mean it man

PlanktonSideburns

I had a dream that I was surfing on waves of lemony carbonated beverage

But that was just a FANTAsea

Glebe

Don't worry - there's plenty of Glebe Cola! For that smooth, refreshing taste!

The Dog

Quote from: Glebe on August 16, 2022, 09:57:57 PMDon't worry - there's plenty of Glebe Cola! For that smooth, refreshing taste!

Its quite salty is that normal?

Glebe

Quote from: The Dog on August 16, 2022, 10:00:49 PMIts quite salty is that normal?

Yes! Great taste, for a new generation!

itsfredtitmus

no fanta today
my love has gone away

Ferris

Ooh, baby I love your Fanta way
Every day, yeahh

Glebe

"Fanta - it's Fanta-tastic!"

The Dog

Quote from: Glebe on August 16, 2022, 10:01:45 PMYes! Great taste, for a new generation!

Bit lumpy too, seems like the bubbles are some kind of solid?

Glebe

Quote from: The Dog on August 17, 2022, 08:56:45 AMBit lumpy too, seems like the bubbles are some kind of solid?

Glad you're enjoying Glebe Cola TD!