Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:13:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I've just discovered this band called Cold Play

Started by touchingcloth, August 16, 2022, 09:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

If you like bands with 9+ studio albums and 41+ singles you should check them out guys you're going to love them OK ask me any questions you might have about Cold Play and I will answer them if I know the answer or give you tips to find the answer if I don't know the answer.

dontpaintyourteeth

PlanktonSideburns

Glebe

dontpaintyourteeth

Tony Tony Tony

Any of them ever tried to suck their own cocks?

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 16, 2022, 09:57:19 PMyou ever just eat a radish

Yes. I would like to try just eating a radish while listening to Cold Play's song "Wasabi O Wasabi" but I won't have any radish available until Sunday, Monday.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 16, 2022, 09:59:45 PMAny of them ever tried to suck their own cocks?

All of them have. Tony Waratah (plays the bassist role) succeeded.

Glebe

Pink Gregory

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on August 16, 2022, 09:37:07 PMIf you like bands with 9+ studio albums and 41+ singles you should check them out guys you're going to love them OK ask me any questions you might have about Cold Play and I will answer them if I know the answer or give you tips to find the answer if I don't know the answer.

Hi instead of giving tips to find the answer myself I give you permission to either know the answer already or look it up for me 👍

Ok, question 1:  who ate the most tyres in cold play

Question 2:  when they buy the same mirror do they all get the same reflection and if not why not and if so why

Question 3:  please put cold play on their respective family trees and grow all the branches out until they eventually touch

dontpaintyourteeth

have any of the band members seem brum

do they think walter white was doing it for his family

are they the ones that did that song that goes Duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduh

Replies From View

Midas

dontpaintyourteeth

are they the ones that did the LET IT SHINE song that's in every single advert

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on August 16, 2022, 10:13:59 PMHi instead of giving tips to find the answer myself I give you permission to either know the answer already or look it up for me 👍

Ok, question 1:  who ate the most tyres in cold play

Question 2:  when they buy the same mirror do they all get the same reflection and if not why not and if so why

Question 3:  please put cold play on their respective family trees and grow all the branches out until they eventually touch

The answer to all three questions is a resounding "YES".

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 16, 2022, 10:16:57 PMhave any of the band members seem brum

do they think walter white was doing it for his family

are they the ones that did that song that goes Duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduh

The answer to all three questions is also one emphatic "YEP".

Quote from: Midas on August 16, 2022, 10:23:13 PMthis is the band they play in morrisons

That's the one, you know them? They're really a band, no?

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 16, 2022, 10:38:05 PMare they the ones that did the LET IT SHINE song that's in every single advert

They did one of the LET IT SHINE songs. Not the main one, probably the third or fourth most popular one.

dontpaintyourteeth

have they ever stood in a line all wearing sunglasses with livin la Vida loca playing

touchingcloth

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 16, 2022, 11:35:00 PMhave they ever stood in a line all wearing sunglasses with livin la Vida loca playing

The only time they didn't was Comic Relive.

Midas

Glebe

I always buy their CDs to leave on the coffee table so that people know I'm hip when I throw a dinner party.

touchingcloth

I've seen on their web site store they've got a really good calendar.

Ferris

Have they ever done an embarrassing cover of a Prince song with James Corden?

Edit: don't worry answered my own question

Quote from: Glebe on August 16, 2022, 10:11:25 PMThey are pop rivals with Warm Work.

Warm work and cold play makes Jack a dull boy unsure whether to wear a coat

KaraokeDragon

I bought The Raid Redemption on DVD in a second hand store once and when I got home and opened the box it was a fucking Cold Play live DVD.

touchingcloth

Are you sure? They don't play live I don't think, they save it for the more intimate setting of a CD you can listen to in your living room or Mondeo.

Midas

Quote from: Midas on August 17, 2022, 01:05:58 AMthrow those curtains wide!

absolutely regret writing this before sleep because i ended up waking with this SHIT looping round and round and round in my head

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

touchingcloth

Yes. The lead singer - Horowitz - is widely known for sucking fucks on stage, even though as I say they don't play live on stages.

Replies From View