Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

this shite old media property has a goth in, get tim burton on the blower

Started by Goldentony, August 17, 2022, 01:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

hello tim, you're the only goth that total cunts by and large respect the world over and we've got a condom full of shit we need you to touch up, add that signature style that doesnt exist any more in an identifiable form and then just shite it down their minds full force like a hangover shit, if you say no we'll get Del Toro for more money but less return just to prove a point

Goldentony

look john the new tim burton, you like him dont you, that film from 38 years ago you mentioned

Goldentony

is this the animated one

nah nah nah that was animated so it isnt real is it, doesnt count, this is like the new NEW new NEW go at it and they've got that prick from years back to put his name above it like when you'd be in the 'ON YOUR FUCKING ARSE' section of the video blokes shop looking at Destiny Turns On The Radio and Killing Zoe and it'd have QUENTIN TARANTINO on it

Goldentony

fucking hell I hope its good, remember sabrina came back? good that set the world alight, fuck me, ah god I love it fuickong hoell, ahhh god im fucking passing out john from excitement, ah god and gilmore girls! all those fucking nicely tied up plot points that made me feel great

Goldentony

HEADLINE - ANNUAL BEETLEJUICE 2 NEWS STORY WHERE EVERYONE SAYS THEY'RE ON BOARD AND IT NEVER HAPPENS (THE RED DWARF FILM EFFCT coined by PROF ROY SHIT PHD)

Goldentony

"They brought Ghostbusters back twice because one was indirectly responsible for the Capitol riot, we have every right to bring back Beetlejuice with Tim Burtons permission or not" - Chunders Bollocko, Warner Bros.

Replies From View

Ferris

"Yes Depp and whatsername are both interested, it's got goths in it mate.

Bonham Carter that's the one."

Goldentony

Quote from: Captain Z on August 17, 2022, 06:42:35 AMShaking Stephen's considers 90s comeback

aint a-gonna need this synth no longer
gonna need this amber leaf no more

aint got time to quoth the raven
aint got time to drink a snakeite