Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:34:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SEVEN MUST-TRY FOODS AT DISNEY LAND

Started by touchingcloth, March 10, 2024, 05:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20240310-a-local-food-writers-guide-to-finding-the-best-food-in-disney-world

This is scraping the barrel.

Barrel scrapings are probably fifth on the list just behind "sweets" and ahead of "chips", I dunno I haven't read it.

What next? My neighbours' tap water - ranked?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Just to be pedantic, it is Disney World not land and it's the same size as Reading so I think it probably does have proper food there

Zero Gravitas

I thought my sensitive eyes weren't allowed to see the tawdry submarining at bbc.com?

poodlefaker

I had a very good onglet and chips in a restaurant in Eurodisney* a few years ago, with a nice bottle of Chinon. At lunchtime your best bet is the merguez stall - shortest queue and best food.

*we went on the Chunnel.

Video Game Fan 2000

surely the only notable disneyland food is dolewhip and as delicious as it always look in pictures, i would not purchase it and shame anyone who did because its named after one of the most boycottable companies in the world

Brian Freeze

Is Turkey leg on the list?

Not checking, just guessing.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on March 10, 2024, 05:30:54 PMJust to be pedantic, it is Disney World not land and it's the same size as Reading so I think it probably does have proper food there

If Reading were full of infantile morons and the vehicles all ran on tracks and the police and nurses all had animal heads. Same shit for young cunts.

Quote from: Brian Freeze on March 10, 2024, 06:41:39 PMIs Turkey leg on the list?

Not checking, just guessing.

No, but Florida leg is.

Inspector Norse

Goldentony

if there's any more disney based food puns then the thread has to close, sorry, rules are rules

Inspector Norse

touchingcloth

Values of the Carphone Warehouse tartare.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

shoulders

Cuellar

touchingcloth

Bacon rollercoaster.

Scampirates of the Caribbean and chips.

Aladdinnner (halal).

Song of the Southern fried chicken (kosher, but that's not enough).

madhair60

when I went to Disney land I had a burger where the bun of the burger was a pizza

touchingcloth

Quote from: madhair60 on March 10, 2024, 07:28:28 PMwhen I went to Disney land I had a burger where the bun of the burger was a pizza

Disney land is my nickname for Scotland, too, because you can put whatever you like in a fryer, eat it, and it Disney matter.

Kankurette

touchingcloth

Kankurette

Wildebeest steaks, to avenge Mufasa's death.

touchingcloth

Stoneage Dinosaurs

iamcoop

When I went to Thorpe Park you could smoke in the KFC. Five stars.