Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Les Coronables

Started by Dex Sawash, March 13, 2020, 01:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Wife has tix to Les Mis on Sunday. Should I go with her? She ponied up for the all you can drink plus free cookies and pretzels package. Will probably be mostly empty.  I only have 1/2 sick day earned.

bgmnts

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 13, 2020, 01:41:06 AM
She ponied up for the all you can drink plus free cookies and pretzels package.

Uh yes?

Fry

I hate Les Mis it's too sad :(

BlodwynPig

The idea that you'll get mullered at the theatre is very bleak

checkoutgirl

I have a small holiday in Paris booked next Friday. That's not going to happen. Bad timing. I say go along with the hysteria and have a few days off. Minus the panic buying 50 bogrolls.

Shaky

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 13, 2020, 08:27:24 AM
The idea that you'll get mullered at the theatre is very bleak

No-one had a clue who Abraham Lincoln was before he was offed in one so there are benefits.

ollyboro

Of course you should go. There's no chance of catching IT, because you'll be the only ones there. Watching an empty stage.

PlanktonSideburns

THE CORONAVIRUS THREAD IS SPREADING

dont go see les misrables, cos it looks shite. a bunch of people singing the script instead of talking. ridiculous

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 13, 2020, 09:28:55 AM
THE CORONAVIRUS THREAD IS SPREADING

I washed my hands before I opened this thread, so I reckon I'm ok

Dex Sawash

Les Coronables;  #CANCELLED

Going to need another path to infection. My preferred cinema is blocking an open seat between sold seats, wife wants to see the cgi dog movie.

Dewt

Due to the virus it probably won't be the actual Lesley, they'll get a stand-in.