Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:13:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dorries does a rap

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 26, 2022, 10:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

A Christian, she has said in an interview for a Salvation Army newspaper: "I am not an MP for any reason other than because God wants me to be. There is nothing I did that got me here; it is what God did. There is nothing amazing or special about me, I am just a conduit for God to use [/quote]

That God's a bit of a cunt isn't he?

touchingcloth

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 26, 2022, 10:47:07 PMA Christian, she has said in an interview for a Salvation Army newspaper: "I am not an MP for any reason other than because God wants me to be. There is nothing I did that got me here; it is what God did. There is nothing amazing or special about me, I am just a conduit for God to use

Is that the lyrics to the rap? Doesn't really scan. It should start something more like

QuoteI'm a Christian and I'm here to say

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 26, 2022, 10:49:20 PMIs that the lyrics to the rap? Doesn't really scan. It should start something more like

So something like

My name is Nadine Dorries and I'm hear to say
I've almost always voted for more restrictive regulation of trade union activity

Pronounced activit-eeey

touchingcloth

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 26, 2022, 10:53:26 PMSo something like

My name is Nadine Dorries and I'm hear to say
I've almost always voted for more restrictive regulation of trade union activity

Pronounced activit-eeey

A version of Hit 'Em Up could suit her nicely

QuoteI ain't got no motherfucking friends

imitationleather

If she's such a Christian why is she coveting another woman's oxen?

Kankurette

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 26, 2022, 10:47:07 PMA Christian, she has said in an interview for a Salvation Army newspaper: "I am not an MP for any reason other than because God wants me to be. There is nothing I did that got me here; it is what God did. There is nothing amazing or special about me, I am just a conduit for God to use

Just read Genesis. "Hey Abraham, sacrifice your son to Me lol j/k."

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 26, 2022, 10:49:20 PMIs that the lyrics to the rap? Doesn't really scan. It should start something more like

Oh god don't she'll probably end up earnestly doing Rappin' for Jesus bad words and all.

touchingcloth

Butchers Blind

I would say 'don't give up day job' with that rhyming skills, but I do want her to give up her day job.

non capisco

MY RAP by NADINE DORRIES

Well a wick wick wack and a wack wack wit
I'm as fucking thick as a boxing day shit
Cowabunga, dudes!

non capisco

Imagine at one of these lockdown parties they had. Rees-Mogg pokes his head round the kitchen door and says "I think I ought to inform you chaps, you might be interested to hear that Nadine is going to do her rap." What larks! The news spreads throughout the party. Nadine's going to do her rap! Oh, how fun! Gove puts a baseball cap on and starts dancing ironically. Come in from the garden, you fellows! Nadine's going to do her rap! Yo, DJ Raab, give me a beat! "A boom boom tish, a boom boom tish" mumbles Raab. Nadine is about to do her rap. Let the bodies pile high in their thousands.

Kankurette

I write novels about nurses
I'm laying down sick verses

Dex Sawash

I thought it was one of the  better politician raps.

Zero Gravitas

king_tubby

If she's a Christian why are all her books filled with cocks dripping spunk all over ladies faces?

https://twitter.com/dailydorries

Youtube link for non-tiktok people

gilbertharding

olliebean

I look forward to the Cassetteboy version.

imitationleather

Loving how it has zero likes. Only ever seen that before on videos with about 4 views.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: king_tubby on May 27, 2022, 08:21:45 AMIf she's a Christian why are all her books filled with cocks dripping spunk all over ladies faces?

https://twitter.com/dailydorries