Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:07:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Ferris

But why are some 35 quid (!) and others are 125?!

There's no logic. I don't understand it.

Blumf

Quote from: Ferris on May 24, 2022, 12:41:10 AMBut why are some 35 quid (!) and others are 125?!

Wrose than that:

Captain Z

Quote from: Ferris on May 24, 2022, 12:41:10 AMBut why are some 35 quid (!) and others are 125?!

Because the expensive ones are better, silly.

imitationleather

I genuinely think these mermen are great.

It's almost enough to make me want to get a Christmas tree.

What name does he post here under?

Ferris

Butchers Blind

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 24, 2022, 01:15:09 AMcrying at the beached whale

Bear/Whale surely?

The detail on these is incredible. I'd love a tree full of them with this buckaroo on the top:

bgmnts

www.independent.co.uk/voices/regent-street-flags-platinum-jubilee-racism-b2085339.html

Thought this was an interesting article:

QuoteEvents that stoke patriotism – such as jubilees and football finals – can quickly turn sour for people of colour in the UK. Take the Euros final in 2021, for example, where feelings of national pride and togetherness as we almost held the cup in our hands were overshadowed as abhorrent racism was directed at England players from ethnic minority backgrounds for simply missing a goal.

Is this actually true? I could never trust my own opinion as I'm so far removed from the normal pleb, being a fucked up mentally ill pleb, but it feels to me that Britain is about as divided as it gets.

SteveDave

Please G this N of Cs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61562773

A whole nation dressed as the Peaky Blinders with Rob Beckett's teeth screaming "SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!"

I really hope she dies before next week.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: SteveDave on May 24, 2022, 11:47:48 AMPlease G this N of Cs

A whole nation dressed as the Peaky Blinders with Rob Beckett's teeth screaming "SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!"

Fuck. This. Shit!

Replies From View

Quote from: Blumf on May 24, 2022, 01:01:48 AMWrose than that:

Ohh - the expensive ones are only for display purposes.

Sebastian Cobb

And to make it worse auntie decided to break this on twitter with:
QuoteSweet Caroline... da, da, da! Nation asked to sing along to Neil Diamond hit for Queen's Platinum Jubilee.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsEnts/status/1529038284588032000

idunnosomename

At least to the da da da we can sing CUNT OF DEATH and it still works better than the Go West thing

Kankurette

What happens if we don't sing? Do we get executed?

Fambo Number Mive

As long as they get the hoped for 10 million people we should be fine.

The trend in trying to pressure ordinary people to take part in gesture bollocks continues. It started with the clapping on doorsteps and needs to be stopped.

William Hill's board of directors wanking themselves raw.

SpiderChrist

I hate Neil Diamond almost as much as I hate the royal family. I suppose Mr D at least had the decency to earn his money.

Johnny Yesno

It should be a Neil Platinum song. These cunts can't get anything right.

DrGreggles

I've decided to work on the bank holidays, as it looks like being insufferable*.
Office will be empty, I'll get plenty done, 2 more days off in lieu as well.

*neighbours asked if some of their party guests could use my driveway - I politely declined

Kankurette

Parents, are your kids' schools asking them to wear red, white and blue for the Jubilee? Is that a thing? Even some workplaces are doing it. What the hell do you do if you're a republican? Call in sick?

robhug

Quote from: Kankurette on May 26, 2022, 10:11:22 AMParents, are your kids' schools asking them to wear red, white and blue for the Jubilee? Is that a thing? Even some workplaces are doing it. What the hell do you do if you're a republican? Call in sick?

they fuckin well are and not only that we've had a month of homework about the fuckin jerbillee.

at a low point i wrote in her original saxe coburg or whatever name under a "queen facts" heading on one of the pages of this special book theyve been given. I was told the teacher gave him a stern look when she read it.

My son had to take in some "money for the Queen" and when I pressed him further it's about planting trees, apparently.

https://queensgreencanopy.org/

Seems like a good cause, but I'm not sure why we need to be the ones paying for it.

Jollity

I remember reading online years ago that some American schools were asking students to wear a red, white and blue (popular colour combination for flags, they might be paying tribute to France for all you know) outfit to pay tribute to the 9/11 victims. I remember also someone posting a picture of the entirely black outfit they would be wearing that day. I don't know if they got sent home for it, but you can't go disrupting someone's education just because they're a teeny edgelord.

Attila

Quote from: Kankurette on May 26, 2022, 10:11:22 AMParents, are your kids' schools asking them to wear red, white and blue for the Jubilee? Is that a thing? Even some workplaces are doing it. What the hell do you do if you're a republican? Call in sick?

No kids here, but there is a nasty little daycare opposite the house, and they have taken to playing God Save the Queen on what sounds like an Edison phonograph (except with electric amplification) over and over and OVER again at each outdoor breaktime as they get the little ones (18mos - 3 years old) to practice waving and saluting and Christ knows what.

The agony for me is that my brain auto-corrects the lyrics to My Country 'Tis of Thee.

Very tempted to blast the Sex Pistols back at them.

bgmnts

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 26, 2022, 11:54:11 AMMy son had to take in some "money for the Queen".

Used to be called feudalism back in the day.

Quote from: Attila on May 26, 2022, 12:33:25 PMNo kids here, but there is a nasty little daycare opposite the house, and they have taken to playing God Save the Queen on what sounds like an Edison phonograph (except with electric amplification) over and over and OVER again at each outdoor breaktime as they get the little ones (18mos - 3 years old) to practice waving and saluting and Christ knows what.

The agony for me is that my brain auto-corrects the lyrics to My Country 'Tis of Thee.

Very tempted to blast the Sex Pistols back at them.

Well within your right I say, their shite is just as offensive as what your shite would be to them. Fuck em.