Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:04:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Meal Replacements

Started by QDRPHNC, May 24, 2022, 06:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Crenners

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 05, 2022, 06:22:06 PMSalmon? Fuck off lol.

It's a fact that hangovers can be undone by some pretty unhealthy behaviour, be it Irn Bru, fry ups, McDonald's shakes or those juices you get in boots to stop babies getting dehydrated when they've got the shits.

For about ten minutes.

Smoked salmon or mackerel, tropical fruits, pistachios and some good quality wholegrains will see you out there at the park run by the starting pistolet.

Sebastian Cobb

Yeah, see you there mate, I'll be back in the pub.

Sebastian Cobb

I've got a genuine theory that hangovers need to be shat out. And the best way of doing that is shoving loads of food in while you're still smashed.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: QDRPHNC on June 05, 2022, 06:12:42 PMSo it turns out you can't get Huel in Canada.

Doesn't translate to french

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 05, 2022, 07:13:29 PMI've got a genuine theory that hangovers need to be shat out. And the best way of doing that is shoving loads of food in while you're still smashed.

All bad things get shat. Best is the sweaty one that marks the end of a multi-day bout of flu.

Replies From View

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 05, 2022, 08:35:17 PMDoesn't translate to french

Il s'avère donc que vous ne pouvez pas obtenir Huel au Canada.

Crenners

Just had Huel midnight feast and some sashimi.

Cold Meat Platter

Bought some Huel:  initial thoughts were that it was absolute bollocks, really crunchy and tasteless, plasticky almost.
It was only half way through it that I realised what I had actually bought was the DVD of Steven Spielberg's early feature film Duel.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 05, 2022, 08:35:17 PMDoesn't translate to french

Used to sit next to a French bloke at work who tried to articulate 'doing a Michael Hutchence' to me, so I responded with 'oh yeah, a stranglewank?' his eyes lighting up with 'yes that is exactly the slang i was looking for' was perfect joy.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 05, 2022, 05:55:17 PMWe're talking hot intestines

Huel CEO reflects that "in hindsight, our latest flavour offering was an absolutely predictable flop."

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 05, 2022, 09:32:54 PMHuel CEO reflects that "in hindsight, our latest flavour offering was an absolutely predictable flop."

'tracer rounds' i call em

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on June 05, 2022, 09:14:03 PMIl s'avère donc que vous ne pouvez pas obtenir Huel au Canada.

ALEXA: procure slops.

Sebastian Cobb

Speaking of translation I was overjoyed when watching a subtitled version of Spiral (Engrenages) when they used the phrase 'and that's why you cut off his knob and bollocks?' especially since I was using a VPN to watch it on yank netflix.

Poutain!

Famous Mortimer

touchingcloth

Instead of cheese curds and gravy, could you top it with Huel? Ta.