Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:01:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask

Started by The Region Legion, June 16, 2004, 12:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbie

Quote from: "Brad"
Quote1 desert spoon of Brewers Yeast

Somebody will be farting tonight!

I live with an English Bull Terrier - if I manage to out-stink him tonight I will be very pleased with myself.

Yeah - deliberate typo there, honest.

Neil

Quote from: "butnut"Haha. Poor Abbie. Her hair might look great from a distance but she'll be farting and throwing up all over you if you get close to her.

Uncanny, that's exactly what happened when I talked Abbie into cybering on AudioScrobbler that time!!

Abbie

Quote from: "Eight Taiwanese Teenagers"Of course it's not for drinking - how could something you ingest have an effect on your hair which isn't a part of you?

By which I mean it's dead - the only bit you could have an effect on is the stuff that's growing out of your head right now.

I have lots of hair that's growing now and....

Oh shutup. I can't be bothered. Why are all you boys replying anyway? Go away. Shoooooo.

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Abbie"I have lots of hair that's growing now and....

Quick...Send the recepe to Yearly

Abbie

Quote from: "Neil"
Quote from: "butnut"Haha. Poor Abbie. Her hair might look great from a distance but she'll be farting and throwing up all over you if you get close to her.

Uncanny, that's exactly what happened when I talked Abbie into cybering on AudioScrobbler that time!!

Ha! Only because you insisted Neil.

Ambient Sheep

I have to say...when I first read the recipe I thought it was for washing your hair with - they do say that shampooing your hair with raw egg is a good thing.  I was VERY surprised when you suddenly typed "...that the shake tastes like SICK" - I thought "WHAT, you DRUNK it?!?"

As ETT said, if it IS meant to be ingested, it'll only affect your hair at a rate of 1/2" a month or however quick it is that it grows.  So at that rate you'd have to drink the stuff every day or two for what, three or four years?  I think not.

Sorry.  :-S

Quote from: "Abbie"Why are all you boys replying anyway? Go away. Shoooooo.
Yes, but I do have 22" long hair...

Bogey

I've got a question.
You know those famous email scammer people from Nigeria?

Why are they all from Nigeria? Is there something special about that country that somehow lends credence to their scams? It's not as if there's been a major world famous upheval there recently or anything. So why there?

(In other news, last night I really actually had a dream about meeting Olusegun Obasanjo. He was nice. The strange thing was, when I woke up, I had to google the name to remember who the hell he was. What can this mean?)

Abbie

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"I have to say...when I first read the recipe I thought it was for washing your hair with - they do say that shampooing your hair with raw egg is a good thing.  I was VERY surprised when you suddenly typed "...that the shake tastes like SICK" - I thought "WHAT, you DRUNK it?!?"

As ETT said, if it IS meant to be ingested, it'll only affect your hair at a rate of 1/2" a month or however quick it is that it grows.  So at that rate you'd have to drink the stuff every day or two for what, three or four years?  I think not.

Sorry.  :-S

OK, just to set the record straight here, it's to stimulate healthy hair growth and improve the condition of growing hair. I was being rather flippant when saying I expected to wake up tomorrow with salon hair. The drink contains Protein, Choline, Inositol, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin E and Zinc, and should be drunk everyday for breakfast (eurgh).  I've been low on the these + iron the last few months (not to mention stressed out), hence my hair is falling out more than it should. This here helps to fix it.

It definitely is to be ingested - it's a drink (honey for flavour). There really would be no point washing your hair with Wheat Germ and Brewers Yeast, or indeed most of the other ingredients.

And you know I love all you VW men really. You're not idiots. And it's nice to know you are all so interested in what I put in my mouth.

(been feeling guilty about calling you idiots all evening, even though I was joking)

Now stop fucking going on about it will you. Cunts.

Hairy Chin

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Abbie"OK, just to set the record straight here, it's to stimulate healthy hair growth and improve the condition of growing hair. I was being rather flippant when saying I expected to wake up tomorrow with salon hair. The drink contains Protein, Choline, Inositol, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin E and Zinc, and should be drunk everyday for breakfast (eurgh).
Ahh, well I had that bit (about having to drink it every day) right anyway.  :-)

I'm glad in a way I was wrong, I'd hate to think of you drinking that stuff for nothing!

Hope your stress decreases and your hair recovers soon.

Quote from: "Abbie"Now stop fucking going on about it will you. Cunts.
OK.  :-)

ccab

Tip for Abbie: Nail Varnish remover goes down a hell of a lot more sweetly with a pinch of cinammon.

All going to show that beauty really does come from within, eh Abs? Now if you don't mind I'm going to drink LOL NO bathwater before bed.

Neil

Quote from: "Abbie"It definitely is to be ingested - it's a drink (honey for flavour). There really would be no point washing your hair with Wheat Germ and Brewers Yeast, or indeed most of the other ingredients.

I dunno, I've heard some of those put forward as hair washing things before.  I've heard beer being suggested before, so the brewers yeast made me think that's what it was for.  If it doesn't put hairs on your head it'll likely put them on your chest.  And yes, good luck reducing the stress and stuff.

Are you enjoying those Music Shows?

dot

I remember Take That going into hiding for 6 months or something with smelly hair, you don't wash it for so long and the natural oils clean it themselves, like when you've got natty dreads mon, and it looks better or something.

Brad

Quote from: "Abbie"Why are all you boys replying anyway?

Because we care :)

slim

Quote from: "dot"I remember Take That going into hiding for 6 months or something with smelly hair, you don't wash it for so long and the natural oils clean it themselves, like when you've got natty dreads mon, and it looks better or something.
That's balls I'm afraid. I've tried it. The oft cited example is people with dreads, but they use oils to clean it, without actually getting it wet.

Abbie

Quote from: "Neil"Are you enjoying those Music Shows?

I'm loving them Neil :) Who the hell is this Morris bloke that keeps cropping up on them all? He's bladdy hilarious!

Purple Tentacle

Dreads tend to look smelly and skanky anyway, especially on white folks.   But then I am quite right wing.

I've never understood the sort of person who will choose NOT to wash their hair, citing "natural oils". My hair STINKS after a night at the pub, absolutely reeks of smoke and so does my pillow.  Firstly, I doubt "natural oils" will get rid of the smell, and secondly, the sort of people who will happily leave their hair in that state for weeks on end are probably not the sort of people you want to shake hands with.

It's more effort to keep your hair dry in the shower anyway, you might as well wash it.

slim

I didn't wash mine for about 8 months, but I was a teenager and it was in faux dreads.

I was fairly clean at the time, I'd say, excepting the hair.

Mr. Analytical

I'll second Purpie's views on dreads.

"Do YOU want to look like a filthy smack-head crusty?  Do YOU want people to think you're the kind of person that sits outside tube stations with a dog on a piece of string?  Then Dreadlocks are for YOU!"

Even if they weren't dirty they'd still make any white person with them LOOK like he's never had a bath.

The only person I've ever seen pull of dreads was a gir I knew at school who had purple, turquoise and pink ones.   She still looked dirty though.

TraceyQ

Faux dreads and you want me to start a thread to talk about fashion with you? Christ.

I'll start it soon, still scouting)

Is it OK to suck a wasp into the vacuum cleaner and will it be dead or climb down the pipe and get me?

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Brad"
Quote from: "Abbie"Why are all you boys replying anyway?

Because we care :)

"Because you're worth it."

zozman

He'll be like a little wasp A-Team, assembling a tank out of bits of fluff that you've hoovered up.  When you least expect it, he'll burst out of the hoover pipe firing tiny bits of grit and toe-nail at you.

Listen for the A-Team music - that's your early warning, and your cue to shut yourself in the bathroom.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Is it OK to suck a wasp into the vacuum cleaner and will it be dead or climb down the pipe and get me?

It's probably died in the same way that that bloke in Witness did, in the grain tower.

TraceyQ

Are you trying to make me feel like a vile murderess?

slim

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Faux dreads and you want me to start a thread to talk about fashion with you? Christ.
I was a teenager. And it did get me girls and drugs, so, y'know...

QuoteI'll start it soon, still scouting)
Yay!

dot

Ah right, I'm cancelling my subscription to look in.

VegaLA

Quote from: "Brad"Whatever happened to TOPS magazine?

I used to get that... if its the one i'm thinking of. Did it have the cartoon strip of Russ abbot ?

Anyone know the answer to my Zombie Flesheaters question a few pages back ?

rjd2