Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:58:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARRR! Know wor I mean, lads? Lasses? Phwoarrr!

Started by Cerys, December 29, 2012, 04:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on December 28, 2013, 03:31:48 PM
I've often wondered about the origin of this photo. Just why is Paul McCartney sitting on Fred West's lap? How did they meet? Who took the photo? Why is Paul McCartney sitting on Fred West's lap in the first place? Were other Beatles involved?

She looks more like Louise Wener. The famously attractive Louise Wener. Which makes it even more horrifying.

Queneau

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on December 28, 2013, 08:33:24 PM
I notice none of them are actually reading there, just sayin..

Hang on, am I reading this right?... You've not encountered Sasha Grey?

If not, oh boy are you in for some torrenting.

Wow. I have. But I'm not that familiar with her. Certainly not enough to have recognised her.

Big Jack McBastard

She is reet dorty that one.

Astonishing rear end.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Queneau on December 28, 2013, 02:04:30 PM
Girls with books lads!

Looks like she's on Molly's monologue at the end, she'll be counting the yeses

The Grassrootsmotorsport perving thread appears to have reverted to type - lots of blokes saying Christina Hendricks is too fat, etc, while posting pictures of anyone who can manage to wear a bikini and stand near a car. The phrase "only dogs like bones" seems to have never been uttered over there.

I just read that Amber Heard, of "Drive Angry" and lesbian-til-she-met-Johnny-Depp fame, is a huge admirer of Ayn Rand; so I had an idea for a "as god giveth with one hand, he taketh away with the other" sort of post. So I went to GIS and all the photos of her are of a woman so bland I can barely be bothered to keep my eyes on the screen long enough to pick one. The definition of a beautiful woman designed by committee.

MuteBanana

Gardening hotty on some Titchmarsh show on ITV with her legs out. Cor.

Gavin M

Frances Tophill?

She looks like she belongs in an early 90s indie band, which is the best compliment I could give to a woman.

MuteBanana

I recognise her there, I think I posted her before. She looks much better in motion.

Gavin M

Yes, you started a  little discussion about her on page 113 of this very thread.  Was it a different woman today or had you forgotten her name? 

MuteBanana

I'd forgotten she even existed. I'm a monster.

Famous Mortimer

Watching the trailer for "Transcendence", I was reminded of how ridiculously beautiful Rebecca Hall is:

SteveDave

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on December 28, 2013, 03:31:48 PM
I've often wondered about the origin of this photo. Just why is Louise from Sleeper sitting on Fred West's lap? How did they meet? Who took the photo? Why is Louise from Sleeper sitting on Fred West's lap in the first place? Were other Sleeperblokes involved?

Snobbish Puerile Wanker

waynew

Quote from: Snobbish Puerile Wanker on December 30, 2013, 09:48:42 PM

I'd spunt up her cunk.

She'd be Philomena Spunk by the time I'd finished with her[nb]Did I do that right?[/nb]

Subtle Mocking

Quote from: waynew on December 30, 2013, 10:36:19 PM
She'd be Philomena Spunk by the time I'd finished with her[nb]Did I do that right?[/nb]

Fillherbeanwi Spunk, more like. Am I right, lads?

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: waynew on December 30, 2013, 10:36:19 PM

They're all asking if they've done it right by the time I'm finished with them.

Krustie Allsopp

She is scrumptious in that floral print dress.  She's the kind of girl to have lots of lovely Cath Kidston tea towels and crockery in her kitchen.  Much better than the pneumatic tarts you people seem to like.

phes

surreal

All the ladies in Person of Interest are worthy, but I'm glad they're giving more screen time to persian goddess Sarah Shahi this season:

Jim_MacLaine

Amy Adams on a Helmut Newton tip in American Hustle[nb]the english accent was an added bonus[/nb].

Yum.

El Unicornio, mang

Almost 40 too. Redheads age so much better.

I like Felicity Jones. She's rumoured to be playing Black Cat in the new Spider-Man film, which would be nice.

thraxx

Quote from: Deanjam on December 31, 2013, 04:57:50 PM
That's just her rotting soul creeping to the surface.

He spent years making programmes about horrible vicious criminals and it turns out he was married to one all that time.

Did they ever have kids - if so I don't imagine that they will be gracing this page.

pigamus

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on December 31, 2013, 02:17:39 PM
Almost 40 too. Redheads age so much better.

I like Felicity Jones. She's rumoured to be playing Black Cat in the new Spider-Man film, which would be nice.

Bloody hell. And Richard Dawkins says there's no God?

Nobody Soup

Quote from: pigamus on December 31, 2013, 05:16:05 PM
Bloody hell. And Richard Dawkins says there's no God?

they all say "there is no god." by the time I've finished with them.

pigamus

BEING THIS PRETTY IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. DO NOT ACCEPT IT.

thraxx

I used to really fancy Evangeline Lilly, but I saw just a clip of her wanking of a dwarf in a hovel in some Middle Earth reality TV thing.

If she'll do it with dirty humanoid races, she'll do it with anyone.  To be honest I've gone right of her now.

Turns out that the nice woman from those Secret Escapes adverts is now appearing as a doctor in Holby City.
Not that that's enough reason to start watching the damn programme.