Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:09:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARRR! Know wor I mean, lads? Lasses? Phwoarrr!

Started by Cerys, December 29, 2012, 04:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuteBanana

Louise Delamere too. She is so sexy and the only reason I used to watch No Angels.

biggytitbo

Do you know who is a sexy lady i'd like to fuck? Your dad!!!

pigamus

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 31, 2013, 08:54:41 PM
Louise Delamere too. She is so sexy and the only reason I used to watch No Angels.

I used to le the one with the big eyes.

Hang on...

Kaye Wragg.

Yeah.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

The one who turned out to be the killer in that last episode of Midsomer Murders.

Famous Mortimer

Lovely lovely Ellie Kemper:

and the lovely Mindy Kaling too.

Gulftastic

Watching some Dr Who on Watch. I still miss Amy.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Gulftastic on January 01, 2014, 10:49:13 AM
Watching some Dr Who on Watch. I still miss Amy.

I welcome death if it means I get a visit from Amy:

Jack Shaftoe

She's a LOT more attractive than that in real life. Sadly I realised this fact at her wedding reception, so there wasn't a lot I could do about it. :(

EDIT: slightly worried that makes me sounds somewhat more predatory than I really am, which is to say not at all.

Famous Mortimer

I ponder watching "Role Models" soon, and remember how gorgeous Carly Craig was in that film (and elsewhere in her life):

Queneau

Louise Delamere too.

That picture reminds me of a woman I fancy off of Emmerdale. Natalie J. Robb, thanks Google:

QuoteRobb was once in a band called The Kinky People and also sang "I Will Be There" by a group called Absolutely. In 1997, she released a single with dance group Partizan called "Keep Your Love". Both videos can be found on YouTube.

Thanks wikipedia! Where's that 2014 wanking thread?

Spiteface

Quote from: Queneau on January 01, 2014, 01:44:21 PM
That picture reminds me of a woman I fancy off of Emmerdale. Natalie J. Robb, thanks Google:

I happened to be in the same room as a telly showing Emmerdale last night. She was wearing a very cleavagey dress. That was the only good thing about the programme.

El Unicornio, mang

The girl dancing between 1:36am and 1:40am on Pharrell's 24-hour music video thing, whoever she is

http://24hoursofhappy.com/

Also worth watching (along with most of the rest of it, not that I've watched it all) for the "wtf?" expressions of people in the background

Queneau

Quote from: Spiteface on January 01, 2014, 01:59:38 PM
I happened to be in the same room as a telly showing Emmerdale last night. She was wearing a very cleavagey dress. That was the only good thing about the programme.

I see it quite a bit because of the lady I live with. She [Natalie J. Robb] rarely dresses like that but it was well worth it. Usually I'm on the computer or doing something while it's on but last night I was hooked. Fuck knows what was going on though.

buttgammon

I don't watch Emmerdale but my family do. As I hinted at a few pages back, they have some great people in it so I am willing to glance at it out of the corner of my eye. The problem is, I don't watch it enough to have any context so it just becomes a series of meaningless utterances to me. Anyway, every time I see it, I seem to catch something quite kinky going on: either a bisexual love triangle (I think there have been at least two of these; one of them involves a man who is either a submissive that is demeaningly called 'sperm donor' or an actual sperm donor), a geriatric gigolo, lots of weird dressing up or a creepy bloke who evidently has a massive thing for Asian women and seems to have been going out with at least three of them, possibly at the same time. There was also a cute Geordie one who looked like she would do nasty things to you but she seems to have gone.

Gulftastic

The cute Geordie was Amy, played by Chelsea Halfpenny, niece of Jill Halfpenny.

She got fitter as her tenure in the village went on, as the producers stopped painting her face orange in their mistaken belief that it made her more realistic.

buttgammon

She was great - just my type. In my defence, I do have a thing for camouflage jackets and slightly unorthodox earrings. She looked like she might be a bit of a goth off-screen...

All Surrogate

Watched Spartacus today.  John Gavin as Caesar.  Very nice.

Mr_Simnock

Should we start a new PHWOARRR! thread? Or shall we try and reach 400 pages before the end of this new year?

Spiteface

I say we make this THE longest thread in the history of Cook'd and Bomb'd.

and with that, Telemundo weathergirl Mayte Carranco:

biggytitbo

SteveDave

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 01, 2014, 08:02:56 PM
Is she a qualified meteorologist?

Well she certainly raised the temperature in my pants a few degrees.

biggytitbo

She'd be forecasting a damp spell if I had my way.

Queneau

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 01, 2014, 08:02:56 PM
Is she a qualified meteorologist?

She'd be forecasting six inches overnight if I had my way!

rjd2

buttgammon

Johnny Yesno

We've had no Vorderman since last year, so...

And a nice fake to finish to with:

kidsick5000

^^^EVERYBODY OUT. CLEAR THE AREA^^^EVERYBODY OUT. CLEAR THE AREA^^^EVERYBODY OUT. CLEAR THE AREA^^^EVERYBODY OUT. CLEAR THE AREA^^^http://youtu.be/LWIyb9sA0SQ

Queneau

This should kill any remaining stiffies for Vorders:

Deanjam

Carol Vorderman? Pat Butcher? A topless man?

You sick fucks.