Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:20:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The King, King Charles, has Cancer

Started by madhair60, February 05, 2024, 06:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Looks fucked, sounds fucked, dead soon.

Underturd

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 28, 2024, 12:59:50 PMIs he extending his sausage fingers to let poor starving people have a nibble? That's nice.

What about the vegetarians though, doesn't he care about them, the entitled prick?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Underturd on March 28, 2024, 01:06:38 PMWhat about the vegetarians though, doesn't he care about them, the entitled prick?

Probably not, but at least his sausage fingers are organic.

QuoteThis year's recipients received £5 coins with the image of a Tudor dragon, a 50p marking the The Royal National Lifeboat Institution's 200th anniversary and specially minted silver Maundy coins

...a torch, a CurlyWurly, a book of stamps, a free digital watch with denim strap, a vodka miniature, a Bic-style razor and a copy of the Daily Express. Ooooooh, it's a good paper.

Ferris

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 28, 2024, 12:55:20 PMGouty's missed the Maundy church service due to being "too fucked to worship"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68678904

Still, he might have missed Maundy, but he'll no doubt soon be enjoying Mourn-Day, eh readers?

These AI voice generators are improving all the time.

Underturd

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 28, 2024, 01:08:48 PMProbably not, but at least his sausage fingers are organic.

I don't want to think about what organs they've been manipulating.

Blue Jam

Hard to get the full horror of this to register on my phone's camera. It looks like Metro sent a photographer to the afterlife.

Underturd

Looks like he's morphing into a desiccated  Eamonn Holmes.

Small Man Big Horse

Fucking hell, it must be bad if it's audio only, and audio recorded back in mid-March at that. I wonder if they got him in to do a whole bunch of messages to cover the next year or two so that if he does pass on they can pretend he's still alive.

Ferris

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on March 28, 2024, 01:33:04 PMFucking hell, it must be bad if it's audio only, and audio recorded back in mid-March at that. I wonder if they got him in to do a whole bunch of messages to cover the next year or two so that if he does pass on they can pretend he's still alive.

"Merry Christmas 2027, I'm feeling absolutely great but still need a bit of rest..."

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on March 28, 2024, 01:33:04 PMFucking hell, it must be bad if it's audio only, and audio recorded back in mid-March at that. I wonder if they got him in to do a whole bunch of messages to cover the next year or two so that if he does pass on they can pretend he's still alive.

This picture was supposedly taken yesterday:

Perhaps he couldn't make it to church because his hands are now utterly gone due to an over-enthusiastic handshake.

Blumf

That'd explain the distinct series of five loud 'pops' I heard in the distance yesterday.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 28, 2024, 01:43:34 PMThis picture was supposedly taken yesterday:

Perhaps he couldn't make it to church because his hands are now utterly gone due to an over-enthusiastic handshake.

I now refuse to believe any images unless he's holding up a copy of today's newspaper.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ferris on March 28, 2024, 01:34:53 PM"Merry Christmas 2027, I'm feeling absolutely great but still need a bit of rest..."

"To my people, the defeat of Vladimir Putin is a signal that even in despair, good will eventually triumph. I wish all our servicemen and women a safe journey home."

backup

"Today I have been asked by President Putin of Europe to step aside from my role as King of the Western Prussia. I wish my successor well in his rule and will return to my greatest passion, gardening."

Blue Jam

Maybe Chuck couldn't appear on camera because his doctors couldn't find a leg and a wing in time.

Blue Jam

If he's getting systemic effects that may rule out bladder cancer and him getting the chemo shot directly up the eleventh sausage.

SpiderChrist

QuoteIn his message, the King reaffirmed his coronation pledge "not to be served, but to serve" with "my whole heart".

Where's that fucking cup of tea, Chaz? CHAZ! Workshy cunt.

ETA yeah he looks mad fucked in that photo.

robhug

they'll just put electrodes in his corpse like they did with her maj and get him to wave from a balcony every few months to throw people off the scent that he's been dead a while

its normally the scent that does it tho

GoblinAhFuckScary

the pizza we ordered, camilla
gave me mcgregor's syndrome

imitationleather

I don't understand why they'd pretend he's alive. Surely when he dies they're going to be dancing a jig that it's not King Assault on the Eyes anymore.

Oh hang on I just remembered who is next in line yeah nevermind.

George White

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 28, 2024, 01:20:37 PM

Hard to get the full horror of this to register on my phone's camera. It looks like Metro sent a photographer to the afterlife.
Like Phil, like son.

gilbertharding

I was in a seminar today, given by a manufacturer of things to cure cracking in brickwork, and the guy delivering it made a passing reference to 'Prince Charles's sausage fingers' - which got a sort of gasp-laugh from some people in the audience...

I think the guy had it a bit wrong though, because he was picturing these massive fat hands being immensely strong, rather than prone to spontaneously bursting.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 28, 2024, 01:20:37 PM

Even if he holds up today's front page in a photo to prove he's still alive it's not going to help his cause.

(He might also want to avoid holding up that Metro front page next to his face because the main headline is 'Totally failed', but I think it's already been established that the royal PR departments aren't too hot at picking up on these things).

RottonRaddish

I think even with the shit royal PR machine, it would be quite sick to pretend he is alive when he has passed.  I imagine his dad would step in to put a stop to distasteful stuff like that.  He's a cheeky racist, but he knows when banter becomes too much.

BlodwynPig

On that note, where the hell is Prince Phil!!?

Hasn't been seen since Monday at that charity event, flirting with Babs Windsor and having a cheeky dig at that 'foreign muck' served by the Brick Lane Bangladesh community.

Video Game Fan 2000

i just saw phil on the palace webcam, going at it on the swings in the garden. full of the joys of spring

kalowski

Going at it with who? One of the nannies, the randy old sod!?

Alberon

Audio only message from Chuckles, so literally too fucked to show?

He seems to be having heavy treatment for something that was 'caught early' and he seems to doing all these staged appearances in one room like the CoD was in her last few months.

Cold Meat Platter

Rumour has it he's pissed out his bladder but it's still attached via an inside-out urethra. Lackeys are trying to push it back up with a gold stick.